Pro Dual Leg Extension & Curl Machine -- Body-Solid (DLEC-SF)
Body-Solid ProDual Leg Extension & Curl Machine
Angles and ergonomics are key for effective, efficient workouts of the quadriceps. Using a properly adjusted machine, a user will feel the muscles being worked as the exercise is performed.
Body-Solid's ProDual Leg Extension & Curl Machine's biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring development.
An elliptical cam keeps the user's arc of movement smooth and provides variable resistance through a full range of motion. The recumbent DuraFirm back pad adjusts to fit any size user and eliminates lower back strain. The ProDual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine also features pop-pin adjustable footpads to assure proper alignment, while the adjustable thigh pads provide stabilization during exercise. Hold-down grips provide ultimate stability for a worry-free workout.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid ProDual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the ProDual Leg Extension & Curl Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
- Custom designed biomechanical seat with a 12-position adjustable back pad to properly align users of all sizes.
- Oversized 9" diameter self-adjusting leg pad provides comfort and proper alignment during both leg curls and leg extensions.
- Leg pad has 7 adjustments for both leg curls and leg extensions, providing a greater range of motion during either exercise.
- Pop-pin adjustable thigh hold-down pad comfortable secures user and helps provide support during exercise.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack and a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375 x 4.625 oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2 high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat back and leg rollers
- Counterbalanced leg extension
Need to make a bulk purchase of gym equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.