Pro Dual Multi Press Machine -- Body-Solid (DPRS-SF)
Body-Solid Pro Dual Multi Press
Now you have the leverage to safely and efficiently build your chest and arms with the Body-Solid ProDual Multi Press. Continuous welded, factory assembled connections on the weight and station frame provide extra stability along with durability that extends the life of the station.
Our ProDual Multi Press features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
The ProDual Multi Press features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and " diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the ProDual Multi Press are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout. Industrial-rated, sealed bearings at all major pivot points provide smooth movements and easy adjustments.
To ensure user comfort, the ProDual Multi Press features over 2" of DuraFirm upholstery, double-stitched, fully supported and guaranteed to be tear resistant. High-density rubber foam grips and handles add comfort to the ergonomically correct gripping surfaces, while multiple seat and cushion adjustments provide unlimited positioning for any sized user.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the ProDual Multi Press in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
From flat bench to shoulder press, the ProDual Multi Press offers a biomechanically designed solution for people seeking maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Unique 20-position adjustable seat and back pad slide in unison, creating multiple press angles from flat through incline and vertical shoulder press.
- Heavy-duty counterbalanced press bar includes 5 adjustment angles and pillow block bearing pivots for continuously smooth movement.
- Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack and a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with V-grooved channels and precision ground, sealed ball bearings
- 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated finish
- Spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5mm diameter rated to over 2500 lb.
- DuraFirm upholstery over 2 high density foam
- Continuous welds at all joints
- High density molded plastic end and foot caps
- 57"w x 89"l x 62"h (145cm x 226cm x 158ccm)
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized equipment for a workout room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.