PRO SERIES Power Cage -- Legend Fitness (3221)
Weights, bar, bar clamps, resistance bands, and 3222 Pro Series Bench sold separately
This imposing piece of equipment towers over the weight room. It is, quite simply, the strongest and most versatile cage on the market. Period. Built from hulking 3 x 3, 11 gauge tubing with an indestructible 7 gauge chrome racking system and finished off with durable yet replaceable UMHW wear guards, the 3221 was designed to survive all the abuse that any powerlifter, football team or rocket launcher could throw at it.
- Overbuilt for Strength - 11 gauge 3x3-inch tubing and 7 gauge, chrome-plated racking with laser-cut numbering.
- The Ultimate in Rigidity - Like most Legend Fitness items, the Pro Series Power Cage has been developed with three-dimensional CAD software to use as few fasteners as possible. This entire rack only has 20 bolts across 6 joints, reducing the possible points of weakness and maintenance.
- Monster Hooks - Oversized, dual peg, fully welded bar catches with carry handle, number window and extremely durable yet replaceable polymer contact surfaces. Extended reach profile of hook increases safety without getting in the way. No metal-to-metal contact with the bar protects the knurling and means no rust, no paint chips and more energy absorption. In other words, the part of the cage you interact with most is AWESOME.
- Your Friend When In Need - The safety arms were overbuilt for when something slips, featuring not only a 3x2-inch cross section and ABS wearguards, but an internal, solid, 1-inch racking rod.
- Lots of Storage - 12 chrome-plated, frame-welded, numbered, Olympic-size plate storage pegs that are slightly angled for safety.
- 2 angled storage pegs for resistance bands/chains.
- Upright bar storage for up to 4 Olympic bars (can also hold the optional dip attachments and bench rods for the bench docking system).
- Lower band pegs for band resistance exercises
- Upper band pegs for band assistance exercises
- Multi grip pull-up bar
- Bench docking system
- Dimensions (L x W X H): 80 x 68.5 x 104 (3221-8), 80 x 68.5 x 116 (3221-9)
- Shipping Weight: 980 lbs. (3221-8), 1211 lbs. (3221-9)
- 2-Tone combination available for most Legend pieces for a small upcharge. Call or email for details.
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Need a quote on a bulk purchase of equipment for your gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legend Frame Colors
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.