Proformance Plus Lat/Mid/Low Row -- Tuff Stuff (PPD-802)
Proformance Plus PPD-802 Lat/Mid/Low Row - The Proformance Plus Lat/Mid/Low Row by TuffStuff is a... Read More
Proformance Plus PPD-802 Lat/Mid/Low Row - The Proformance Plus Lat/Mid/Low Row by TuffStuff is a versatile machine that allows you to train your lats in both the horizontal and vertical planes and also includes a separate triceps station for pushdowns and overhead extensions. There are two basic ways to train your lats: pulling/chinning motions in the vertical plane and rowing motions in the horizontal plane. Most trainees spend large amounts of their training time pushing in the horizontal plane with bench pressing and pushing in the vertical plane with incline and overhead pressing. Balancing out all of this pushing work by including an equal amount of pulling work in both planes is important in preventing injuries and building a well-proportioned physique. To be able to do both forms of pulling with a single unit and no additional adjustments is both a space and time saver. The ability to also train your triceps on this machine without having to switch out the long bar for a rope handle or v-bar is a clever design bonus.
The Proformance Plus Lat/Mid/Low Row features pop-pin adjustable thigh rollers that provide stability and firm support for users of any height. Two different styles of footrest - plate and cylindrical - cater to the preferences of different users. The unique 3-in-1 design with rope handle for triceps exercises independent of the pulldown station is a value-added feature you wont find in many gyms. Use this feature to be as creative as you want with your training, finding combinations of pushing and pulling that deliver a superior pump. Examples of effective supersets include switching seamlessly between pulldowns and pushdowns or between rows and overhead extensions. The possibilities are limited only by the bounds of your creativity.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Lat/Mid/Low Row Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 68" L x 48" W x 89" H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2" x 4" x 11-gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Specially designed three-point floor contact that wont wobble
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1 solid Stainless Steel axles with 2 sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds and custom molded top cover with integrated storage compartment and exercise placard
- Guide Rods: ¾ solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Cables: 3/16 military spec steel cable coated to ¼ diameter with 4,200 pounds tensile strength
- Pulleys: Solid aluminum pulley wheels on all cable units
- Lat Bar Attachment: Swivel lat bar attachment with locking spring hook provides reliable and safe performance. Also includes holder to keep lat bar up and out of the way when performing other exercises
- Thigh Rollers: Pop-pin adjustable thigh rollers provide stability and firm support for users of any height
- Foot Rest: Machine offers both a plate style and cylindrical bar footrest
- 3-in-1 design: Unique 3-in-1 design offers independent pulldown, triceps, and low row stations
- Rope Handle: Rope handle feature provides many triceps exercises independently from the pulldown station
- Weight Stack: Precision 220-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Also includes patented piggyback add-on weight system with 5 & 10 lb. increments
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 295-pound weight stack
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Unit Weight: 470 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Shipping Configuration: 35" W x 82" L x 93" H | 530 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Lat/Mid/Low Row?:
- Unique 3-in-1 design offers independent pulldown, triceps, and low row stations for space saving versatility
- Pop-pin adjustable thigh rollers provide stability and firm support for users of any height
- Rope handle feature provides many triceps exercises independently from the pulldown station
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of fitness equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.Read Less
Made To Order