Proformance Plus Pec Fly/Rear Delt -- Tuff Stuff (PPD-803)
Proformance Plus PPD-803 Pec Fly/Rear Delt - The Proformance Plus Pec Fly/Rear Delt by TuffStuff allows you to train the antagonist muscles of the pecs and rear delts for development and injury prevention. While bench pressing is no doubt a great lift for building an enormous chest and serious pressing power, big benches often come with a price in the form of pec pulls. Pec flyes are an excellent way to train the pecs to prevent pulls, particularly if you do them with light enough weight to train through a full range of motion and get a good stretch to help counteract all the hard contracting required during heavy benching. Likewise, the rear, or posterior, delts are often neglected by big benchers while the front, or anterior, delts are overworked. The resulting strength imbalance can lead to shoulder girdle instability and susceptibility to injury over time. Rear delt flyes or raises are a great way to bring up the rear delts, leading to improved posture, better muscular balance, and reduced injury risk.
The Proformance Plus Pec Fly/Rear Delt offers top-end engineering for smooth and natural movement. The rotary independent arms are adjustable with a pop pin so that you can gradually increase the range of motion over time. Start with a shallower stretch and gradually move the handles back as you become accustomed to the movement and can tolerate a deeper pectoral stretch. Set the handles all the way back and face the machine for rear delt flyes. The arms move independently for unilateral and bilateral training. The handles not only swivel but also incorporate a floating design to allow natural hand positioning. The gas-assisted seat adjustment accommodates lifters of different heights and allows experienced bodybuilders to experiment with pec and rear delt flyes from different angles for subtle differences in the training effect.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Pec Fly/Rear Delt Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 60 L x 54 W x 76 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Specially designed three-point floor contact that wont wobble
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1 solid Stainless Steel axles with 2 sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds and custom molded top cover with integrated storage compartment and exercise placard
- Belt Transport System: High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt transport system. Belts rated at 4,400 lb. tensile strength
- Pulleys: Combination wide groove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Guide Rods: ¾ solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Seat Adjustment: Easy access gas assisted seat adjustment to accommodate all size users
- Back/Chest Pad: Pop-pin adjustment for all user sizes and arm lengths
- Rotary Independent Arms: Adjustable, rotary independent arms with swivel handles allow unilateral and bilateral movements
- Pivot Arms: Self-adjusting pivot arms and floating handle design allow uniform and natural hand positioning
- Weight Stack: Precision 220-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Also includes patented piggyback add-on weight system with 5 & 10 lb. increments
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 295-pound weight stack
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 570 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Pec Fly/Rear Delt?:
- Train the antagonist muscles of the pecs and rear delts for superior development and injury prevention
- Adjustable, rotary independent arm with swivel handles allow unilateral and bilateral movements
- Self-adjusting pivot arms and floating handle design allow uniform and natural hand positioning
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized gym equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.