Proformance Plus Ab/Back -- Tuff Stuff (PPD-805)
Proformance Plus PPD-805 Abdominal/Back - The selectorized Proformance Plus Abdominal/Back machine by TuffStuff is a versatile, 2-in-1 machine for training your entire core. The term core has become a trendy way to refer mostly to abdominal training in recent years, when in reality the core, or midsection, is the entire center of the body, including both the abdominal and lower back musculature. Without a strong core, front and back, all our efforts at building strength and power are futile. The core transfers power between the upper body and lower body. If this link in the chain is weak, then proper power transfer cannot occur. In other words, all the leg or arm strength in the world wont do you any good if you have a weak core and cant use it to perform basic athletic movements like running, jumping, cutting, throwing, and striking.
The Proformance Plus Selectorized Abdominal Crunch/Back Extension machine allows you to train both your abdominal and lumbar muscles on a single machine that can save you both space and money. The counter-balanced pivot arm offers multiple start positions with the adjustable back/chest roller pad. Set the pad so that it rests against your chest with the quick-adjusting pop pin and use your abdominal muscles to push against the resistance into spinal flexion. Set the pad so that it rests against your back and use your lumbar extensors to push against the resistance into spinal extension. The lumbar support pad will prevent you from accidentally over-extending. This well-designed machine offers additional support features to ensure your safety, including built-in handles for control and support and a hydraulic assisted foot support with an easy access adjustment handle to accommodate various leg lengths.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Abdominal/Back Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 49 L x 42 W x 57 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Specially designed three-point floor contact that wont wobble
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1 solid Stainless Steel axles with 2 sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds and custom molded top cover with integrated storage compartment and exercise placard
- Belt Transport System: High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt transport system. Belts rated at 4,400 lb. tensile strength
- Pulleys: Combination wide groove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Guide Rods: ¾ solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Cam: Charcoal texture, powder coat, solid aluminum, variable resistance cam designed specifically for each machine
- Pivot Arm: Counter-balanced pivot arm with multiple start position adjustable back/chest roller pad for proper body alignment
- Lumbar Support: Lumbar support prevents accidental over extension
- Foot Support: Unique hydraulic assisted foot support with easy access adjustment handle to accommodate various leg lengths
- Handles: Built-in handles for control and support
- Weight Stack: Precision 220-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Also includes patented piggyback add-on weight system with 5 & 10 lb. increments
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 295-pound weight stack
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 525 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Abdominal/Back?:
- Build a strong core by training both your abdominal and lumbar muscles on a single space and money saving machine
- Counter-balanced pivot arm with multiple start position adjustable back/chest roller pad for proper body alignment
- Lumbar support prevents accidental over extension
- Unique hydraulic assisted foot support with easy access adjustment handle to accommodate various leg lengths
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of combination gym equipment for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.