Proformance Plus Dual Stack Functional Trainer -- Tuff Stuff (PPMS-245)
Proformance Plus PPMS-245 Dual Stack Functional Trainer - The Proformance Plus Functional Trainer by TuffStuff Fitness features dual plane independent vertical and horizontal rotating arms with 360° self-adjusting rotating end pulleys - a fancy way of saying you can position the arms on this sophisticated yet easy to use piece of equipment for virtually any resistance training or rehabilitation exercise. Essentially, any exercise you can do on a cable crossover, you can also do with this Functional Trainer - but in a somewhat more compact footprint (especially with the arms in the vertical position). The exercise placard affixed to the weight stack safety shroud lists a staggering 48 different exercise possibilities, and even this list is far from comprehensive.
The Proformance Plus Functional Trainer with dual weight stacks is an all-in-one unit for training your entire upper body. Facing away from the machine, train the chest with single and double arm crossovers. An adjustable exercise bench also allows you to perform incline pectoral flyes and seated shoulder presses. Your small stabilizing muscles will be particularly challenged as you become accustomed to the unique feel of cable resistance and the balancing challenges it presents. Youll immediately notice the small muscles of the rotator cuff firing even more so than they do with free weights to steady the resistance as you extend your arms. A standing chest press offers a functional option that forces you to brace your core and mimics many athletic movements, such as extending your arms to execute a football pass block.
Back training options to hammer the lats and mid-back, like single and double arm rows and reverse flyes, are incorporated while facing the machine. The Tuff Stuff functional trainer offers numerous options for bicep and tricep training with a plethora of curl, pressdown (or pushdown), overhead extension, and kickback variations. For abdominal training, crunches hit the rectus abdominus and twisting motions target the obliques and serratus. Twisting also mimics frequently executed sports skills like punching and swinging a baseball bat or golf club. With a few simple attachments, you can even use the Functional Trainer for a great leg workout, incorporating belt squats, glute kicks, leg curls, and lunges. As you can see from this partial rundown of possibilities, the Proformance Plus Functional Training Machine is an indispensable resource in any training or rehab facility and is truly a full body trainer.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Functional Trainer Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 61 L x 127 W x 86 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Arms: Dual plane independent vertical and horizontal rotating arms with 360 degree self-adjusting rotating end pulleys, offers precise positioning for virtually any training or rehab exercises
- Arm Adjustments: Arms offer 150 degrees (15 positions) of high to low vertical adjustments and 165 degrees (5 positions) of side to side horizontal adjustment
- Hydraulics: Hydraulically supported arms make height adjustments user friendly to all
- Pulleys: Ball bearing pulley swivels increase fluidity and cable response for more effective sports training
- Cables: Aircraft quality cables with nylon coating have a maximum travel length of 86 per handle
- Weight Stacks: Includes (2) 300 lb. weight stacks. Resistance at handle is ¼ of the actual weight selected
- Guide Rods: Ground, polished and hard chromed guide rods are hard wearing and maximize performance life
- Shroud: Shroud fully encases dual weight stacks keeping all moving parts away from trainee and bystanders
- Placard: Exercise placard includes 48 examples of functional trainer exercise possibilities
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: Use independently or incorporate with resistance balls, weight benches and many types of cable attachments. Use for toning, rehabing, building muscle and gaining strength
- Weight: 950 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Functional Trainer?:
- Designed for speed, functional, and ballistic training, and is accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches, and stability balls
- Hydraulically supported extension arms are easy and safe to adjust and offer 150° (15 positions) of high to low (vertical) and 165° (5 positions) of side to side (horizontal) adjustment
- Extremely easy to adjust no matter a person's height or physical strength
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips
Need help selecting the best functional training machine for your studio, sports performance facility or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.