Proformance Plus Bicep Curl -- Tuff Stuff (PPS-206)
Proformance Plus PPS-206 Biceps Curl - The Proformance Plus Biceps Curl by TuffStuff is a top of the... Read More
Proformance Plus PPS-206 Biceps Curl - The Proformance Plus Biceps Curl by TuffStuff is a top of the line selectorized preacher curl machine that can help you take your biceps training to new peaks, literally and figuratively. If it is that appealing peaked bicep development youre after, look no further than this modernized version of an old stand-by exercise to help you achieve it. Preacher curls, or Scott curls as they are sometimes known, are revered for their ability to isolate the biceps by eliminating the potential for heaving and swinging the weight that exists with standing barbell and dumbbell curls.
The selectorized biceps curl retains this important advantage while also eliminating the need to load plates onto an EZ-curl bar and bother with annoying collars. Two simple adjustments will have you ready to go. Choose your weight in ten-pound increments up to 150 pounds with a quick move of the pin. A 200-pound weight stack is an optional feature for those advanced trainees who need additional loading capability. The pivot arm is counterbalanced to zero pounds in the starting position, so you neednt worry about wrestling with the pin to get it into position. Next, set your seat at the correct height with the easy, gas assisted seat adjustment. With the seat correctly positioned, the ergonomically designed arm pad fits snugly in your armpits for maximum support and comfort. The multi-grip handle allows you to comfortably perform standard curls or reverse grip curls, which target the hard to reach brachioradialis muscles of the forearms. For user and bystander safety, the weight stack offers a full length, dual-sided safety shield with custom molded top cover and exercise placard.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Biceps Curl Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 45 L x 43 W x 57 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1 solid Stainless Steel axles with 2 sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Pivot Arm: Counter-balanced to zero pounds for true starting resistance
- Multi-grip Handle: Non-slip EZ-curl handle allows standard and reverse grip curls
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds and custom molded top cover with integrated storage compartment and exercise placard
- Belt Transport System: High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt transport system. Belts rated at 4,400 lb. tensile strength
- Pulleys: Combination wide groove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Guide Rods: ¾ solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Seat Adjustment: Easy access gas assisted seat adjustment
- Arm Pad: Ergonomically designed arm pad for maximum support and isolation of the biceps muscles
- Weight Stack: Precision 150-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Also includes patented piggyback add-on weight system with 5 & 10 lb. increments
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 200 lbs. weight stack
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 380 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Biceps Curl?:
- Isolate the biceps for maximum development and build that elusive peak
- Multi-grip handle design allows for underhand or overhand grip positions
- Pivot arm counter-balanced to zero pounds at starting position
- Easy access gas assisted seat adjustment
- Ergonomically designed arm pad for maximum support and comfort
- 150-pound steel weight stack with patented add-on weight system
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of strength equipment for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.Read Less
Made To Order