Proformance Plus Lat Pulldown -- Tuff Stuff (PPS-210)
Proformance Plus PPS-210 Lat Pulldown - The Proformance Plus Lat Pulldown by TuffStuff will be a lat and mid-back training staple in your gym. The lats often respond best to high volume training, yet there are only so many chin-ups and pull-ups even the most proficient bodyweight specialists can perform. For most of us, expecting to complete 50 or even 100 total reps with our own bodyweight is simply not realistic, yet volume in that range is often exactly what is needed to trigger growth. An effective back workout might begin with chins for 2-3 sets, aiming for a total of about 20 reps, and then moving to the lat pulldown unit for an additional 30-50 reps with a reduced weight of about 75% of bodyweight spread over 3-5 sets with rest periods of no more than 2 minutes between sets.
The Proformance Plus Lat Pulldown offers many thoughtful design features that enhance its functionality. Anyone who has ever suffered a painful pinched finger while attempting to change a bar on a pulley unit will appreciate the swivel lat bar attachment with locking spring hook that allows you to quickly and safely attach different bars in order to hit the lats from slightly different angles. The adjustable thigh hold-down pads accommodate users of different heights and thigh circumferences and provide safety and firm support. For user and bystander safety, the weight stack offers a full length, dual-sided safety shield with custom molded top cover and exercise placard. With a standard 220-pound weight stack and optional 295-pound stack, this lat pulldown unit is made to accommodate everyone from novices to veteran bodybuilders.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Lat Pulldown Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 55 L x 48 W x 89 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Specially designed three-point floor contact that wont wobble
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1 solid Stainless Steel axles with 2 sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds and custom molded top cover with integrated storage compartment and exercise placard
- Guide Rods: ¾ solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Cables: 3/16 military spec steel cable coated to ¼ diameter with 4,200 pounds tensile strength
- Pulleys: Solid aluminum pulleys on all cable units
- Lat Bar Attachment: Swivel lat bar attachment with locking spring hook provides reliable and safe performance
- Thigh Rollers: Pop-pin adjustable thigh rollers provide stability and firm support during workouts for users of any height
- Weight Stack: Precision 220-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Also includes patented piggyback add-on weight system with 5 & 10 lb. increments
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 295-pound weight stack
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 465 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Lat Pulldown?:
- Trigger growth in your lats and mid-back by reducing the weight and performing higher volume pulling workouts than you could complete if forced to chin with no less than your bodyweight
- Swivel lat bar attachment with locking spring hook provides reliable and safe performance
- Adjustable thigh hold-down pads provide stability and firm support during workouts
- Specially designed three-point floor contact ensures the machine wont wobble even when doing pulldowns with the entire 220-pound weight stack (or optional 295-pound stack)
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized gym equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.