Proformance Plus Tricep Press -- Tuff Stuff (PPS-212)
Proformance Plus PPS-212 Triceps Press - The Proformance Plus Triceps Press by TuffStuff will help you... Read More
Proformance Plus PPS-212 Triceps Press - The Proformance Plus Triceps Press by TuffStuff will help you build those coveted horseshoe-shaped triceps that signify strength and power, along with shaping and adding mass to your chest and shoulders. This machine is designed to closely mimic dips, a popular exercise where the trainee supports his or her bodyweight suspended between two parallel bars, descends between them, and presses back up to the starting position. Dips have long been recognized as one of the best upper body developers, even better for those who can do them than the popular bench press. Not only do dips target the triceps like a triceps pressdown on a pulley unit, but they also offer the added advantage of bringing the front delts and pecs into play. The limitation, however, is that not everyone starts out strong enough to dip with their own bodyweight. Without a training partner to provide assistance, usually by lifting up on the lifters crossed ankles, dips are simply not possible for many.
The Proformance Plus Triceps Press allows those of us who are not quite ready for bodyweight dips to train the movement with less weight but still benefit from all of its outstanding strength and development properties. The biomechanically correct seat design allows full contraction and arm extension, and the ergonomic handle design maximizes triceps isolation. The easy access gas-assisted seat adjustment allows you to quickly position the seat at the correct height so that your upper arms and forearms are at about a 90° angle in the start position.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Triceps Press Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 60 L x 46 W x 57 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Specially designed three-point floor contact that wont wobble
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1 solid Stainless Steel axles with 2 sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds and custom molded top cover with integrated storage compartment and exercise placard
- Belt Transport System: High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt transport system. Belts rated at 4,400 lb. tensile strength
- Pulleys: Combination wide groove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Guide Rods: ¾ solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Seat Adjustment: Easy access gas assisted seat adjustment
- Seat Design: Biomechanically correct seat design allows full contraction and arm extension
- Handle Design: Ergonomic handle design maximizes triceps isolation
- Weight Stack: Precision 220-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Also includes patented piggyback add-on weight system with 5 & 10 lb. increments
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 295-pound weight stack
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 480 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Triceps Press?:
- Train the highly effective dipping movement with less than body weight but still benefit from all of its outstanding strength and development properties
- Biomechanically correct seat design allows full contraction and arm extension
- Ergonomic handle design maximizes triceps isolation
- Easy access gas-assisted seat adjustment allows quick positioning of the seat to the correct height
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized fitness equipment for a weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.Read Less
Made To Order