Proformance Plus Multi-Hip Flexor -- Tuff Stuff (PPS-237)
Proformance Plus PPS-237 Multi-Hip Flexor - The Proformance Plus Multi-Hip Flexor by TuffStuff is a multi-functional piece of equipment you can use to perform a variety of exercises for the hips and glutes. Tiger Woods may have put the term gluteal amnesia on the map when lower back problems forced him to focus on glute activation, but improving the function of the muscles we spend most of our time sitting on is a worthwhile endeavor for most that can improve both our appearance and mobility. This machine is particularly useful for toning and strengthening the glutes and hips when used in conjunction with a prime mover like squats or straight-legged deadlifts. Placing the back of the thigh against the roller pad and pushing upwards against the resistance works the hip extensor muscles (gluteus maximus and hamstrings); placing the front of the thigh against the roller works the hip flexor muscles (iliopsoas and rectus femoris); placing the inside of the thigh against the roller works the hip adductor muscles; and placing the outside of the thigh against the roller works the hip abductor muscles.
The Proformance Plus Multi-Hip Flexor offers two height adjustments. The polished aluminum footplate includes a gas-assisted elevation adjustment, and the roller pad includes a pop pin adjustment. Additionally, the counter-balanced pivot arm adjusts with a pop pin for multiple start positions to address the mobility needs of any user. Dual handrails provide balance and support as you perform the various exercises while standing on one foot.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Multi-Hip Flexor Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 59 L x 52 W x 58 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1 solid Stainless Steel axles with 2 sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds and custom molded top cover with integrated storage compartment and exercise placard
- Belt Transport System: High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt transport system. Belts rated at 4,400 lb. tensile strength
- Pulleys: Combination wide groove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Guide Rods: ¾ solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Cam: Smooth, frictionless cam system assures consistent resistance throughout entire rotation
- Footplate: Polished aluminum footplate with gas-assisted elevation adjustment
- Pivot Arm: Counter-balanced pivot arm offers pop pin adjustment for multiple start positions
- Roller Pad: Roller pad adjusts vertically with pop pin to accommodate different user heights
- Handrails: Dual handrails provide balance and support
- Weight Stack: Precision 220-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Also includes patented piggyback add-on weight system with 5 & 10 lb. increments
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 295-pound weight stack
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 560 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Multi-Hip Flexor?:
- Work the often-neglected hips and glutes to improve mobility and appearance
- Polished aluminum footplate with gas-assisted elevation adjustment
- Counter-balanced pivot arm offers pop pin adjustment for multiple start positions
- Roller Pad adjusts vertically with pop pin to accommodate different user heights
- Dual handrails provide balance and support
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose from six powder coat frame colors and and sixteen beautiful padding color options
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of leg fitness and exercise equipment for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.