Proformance Plus Standing Calf Machine -- Tuff Stuff (PPS-238)
Proformance Plus PPS-238 Standing Calf - The Proformance Plus Standing Calf by TuffStuff allows you to train your calves through a full range of motion with a load heavy enough to stimulate growth in this often stubborn muscle group. Train your calves with purpose, not just as an afterthought at the end of your workout, and soon friends will be commenting that they more resemble cows than calves. The key to calf training is both load and volume. High rep sets work well, and 5 sets of 20 reps with as much weight as you can handle using good form is a tried and true formula to force those calves to respond. Good form means a full contraction at the top paused and squeezed for a one thousand one count and a full stretch at the bottom.
The design of the Proformance Plus Standing Calf Machine makes these pristine reps all the more possible. The non-slip foot plate is angled perfectly so you can get a maximum stretch and contraction on every repetition. The direct linkage pivot arms ensure true and balanced movement so that your entire focus can be on fighting through the intense burn in your calves to squeeze out those growth inducing final reps of each set. Even if you load the weight to its maximum of 400 pounds, the high density, contoured shoulder pads and non-slip support handles will keep your mind off the load bearing down on you and squarely on the work at hand. These shoulder pads also adjust with a convenient pop pin to allow users of different heights to train through a full range of motion. In short, this machine is designed to work as hard as you are willing.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Standing Calf Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 57 L x 26 W x 67 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Open frame design and standing exercise position for ease of use and full extension of the working leg
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1 solid Stainless Steel axles with 2 sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Belt Transport System: High strength Mectral steel reinforced Kevlar® belt transport system. Belts rated at 4,400 lb. tensile strength
- Pulleys: Combination wide groove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Guide Rods: ¾ solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Pivot Arms: Direct linkage pivot arms ensure true and balanced movement
- Shoulder Pads: Contoured shoulder support pads made with high density EMR urethane foam padding adjust with pop pin to accommodate users of different heights
- Support Handles: Located on the pivot arms next to the shoulder pads, the support handles offer added support and stability
- Foot Platform: Non-slip, aluminum foot platform angled for proper body alignment
- Weight Stack: Precision 400-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet movement.
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard-secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 670 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Standing Calf?:
- Train your calves with the heavy loads required for growth on a comfortable, well-designed machine
- Non-slip foot plate is angled perfectly for a maximum stretch and contraction on every repetition
- Direct linkage pivot arms ensure true and balanced movement
- High density, contoured shoulder pads and non-slip support handles offer comfort and stability for users of different heights
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized strength equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.