Proformance Plus Single Cable Column -- Tuff Stuff (PPMS-240)
Proformance Plus PPMS-240 Single Adjustable Cable Column - The Proformance Plus Single Adjustable Cable Column by TuffStuff allows cable training variety to perform exercises for nearly every muscle group in the body, including the shoulders, triceps, biceps, and chest. You can perform curls, overhead triceps extensions, pushdowns, single-arm cable flyes, and many other muscle building lifts. If you have an ankle strap attachment available, you can even use this incredibly versatile unit to develop the hamstrings, glutes, abductors, and adductors. The machine is particularly useful, however, for single arm cable work targeting some of the smaller, hard to reach muscle groups of the shoulder, such as the rotator cuff and all three heads of the deltoid (anterior, lateral, and posterior). Exercises such as lateral raises, front raises, rear delt raises, and external/internal rotation hit the shoulders from a variety of angles and are important inclusions in the training programs of throwing athletes for prehabilitation to avoid injuries and for post-injury rehabilitation.
With a pulley that adjusts vertically through 15 different positions and its open design and freedom of movement, the options for using the Proformance Plus Single Adjustable Cable Column to target different muscle groups are nearly endless. The open frame design of the PPMS-240 makes it wheelchair accessible and cable handles are able to adjust to each individuals preferred height for ultimate comfort and functionality. This functional training cable column will also allow other equipment to easily integrate such as workout bench, or stability ball for even more training options. Depending on your intended use, this functional training machine comes available with 1:1/2 weight resistance for fitness facilities or 1:1/4 weight resistance for rehabilitation and wellness training. Built-in rails provide support and balance for all fitness levels.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Single Adjustable Cable Column Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 42 L x 48 W x 90 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Specially designed three-point floor contact that wont wobble
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds to keep user and bystanders clear of moving parts
- Guide Rods: ¾ solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Cables: 3/16 military spec steel cable coated to ¼ diameter with 4,200 pounds tensile strength
- Pulleys: Ball bearing swivel pulleys increase fluidity and cable response for more effective sport specific training. Pulleys are made from aluminum for smoothest travel and best wear
- Pulley Column: 15-position high-low pulley column allows variety of exercises
- Accessibility: Accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches, and stability balls
- Resistance Ratio: Available with 1:1/2 weight resistance for fitness facilities or 1:1/4 weight resistance for rehabilitation and wellness training.
- Rails: Built-in rails provide support and balance
- Weight Stack: Precision 150-pound steel weight stack with machine pressed premium nylon bushings allows smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Resistance loads available in 2.5-pound or 5-pound increments (must be specified at time of purchase).
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 200-pound weight stack
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 380 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Single Adjustable Cable Column?:
- 15-position high-low pulley column allows variety of exercises for nearly every muscle group in the body
- Accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches, and stability balls
- Available with 1:1/2 weight resistance for fitness facilities, or 1:1/4 weight resistance for rehabilitation and wellness training.
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.