Bounce Back Playground Safety Flooring Tiles -- RB Rubber (RBBBACK)
Tile Size: 24 x 24
Multiple colors to choose from.
Fall Height Protection: Between 3 and 10
*10 Tile Minimum
Bounce Back Playground Safety Flooring Tiles Looking for safety surfacing to install in your backyard, school or playground? Our Bounce Back playground safety tiles by RB Rubber offer various fall heights to address many different playground equipment height variances. Each all-weather 2 x 2 playground tile is made from durable SBS tire rubber and is available in fall heights between 3 and 10 high. Playground safety surface tiles are superior to wood and rubber mulch in that there is no loose material to displace which can cause bare patches and safety hazards. Tiles are not messy and dont require maintenance other than sweeping or using a leaf blower. And tiles do not provide loose material that can be thrown by children. Poured-In-Place safety surfacing also has its disadvantages. Not only is it much more expensive but it is subject to climatic variation during installation which can make the durability and lifespan of the material unpredictable. Our playground tiles eliminate all these possible issues keeping children safe while at play throughout the year.
- Tile Size: 2 x 2
- Fall Height Thicknesses: 1.75 Tile = 3, 2.25 Tile = 4-5, 2.5 Tile = 6, 3.5 Tile = 7-8 and 4 Tile = 9-10
- Standard Colors: Black, Cayenne Red, Cascade Green and Denim Blue
- Custom Colors (Upcharge): Elements EPDM Collection - Alpine Meadow Green, Streamside Blue and Sandy Beach Tan
- Custom Colors (Upcharge): Solitude EPDM Collection Rainforest Green, Crater Lake Blue and Desert Clay Red
- Integrate different tile colors for a multitude of design options
- Tile options include centers, inside corners, outside corners and beveled edges.
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Made from 100% recycled tires and specially engineered polymer binder
- Certified to comply with these requirements by IPEMA through TUV/SUD, a third party, independent testing/certification laboratory
- These products meet and exceed the requirements set forth in U.S Executive Order 13101, Greening the Government, and they can be a contributing factor towards LEED Green Building certification
- Bounce Back tiles are designed to allow rainwater to flow through the tile surface and away from the playground
- Easy maintenance with broom, hose or blower
- Will not harbor dangerous foreign objects
- Allows year-round play
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy do-it-yourself installation
- 10-Year Warranty
- 1.75 = 28 lbs. each
- 2.25 = 28 lbs. each
- 2.5 = 28 lbs. each
- 3.5 = 31 lbs. each
- 4.0 = 31 lbs. each
- Diving Boards
- Exercise Flooring
- Play Areas
- Pool Areas
- Rock Climbing Walls
- Safety Areas
- Skateboard Parks
- Sound Reduction
Have questions about Bounce Back tile material or installation? Call an Ironcompany.com flooring representative today at 1-888-758-7527.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email email@example.com a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.