Regular Adjustable Solid Steel Dumbbell Handles (Pair) -- Ironcompany (SDA-14)
Regular Adjustable Solid Steel Dumbbell Handles Pair - The SDA-14 Adjustable Dumbbell Handle Set by Ironcompany.com is made to be used with regular dumbbell plates, or pancake plates, with a 1 diameter center hole. These plates can consist of painted gray or black, chrome plated or even rubber encased to protect floors and surrounding equipment. Each handle is 14 long and weighs in at just over three pounds each. Handles are made from solid steel and feature knurled handles for a secure grip during dumbbell workouts and is completely chrome plated for smooth plate application. For safe and secure workouts, make sure to use 1 diameter spring collars or Lock-Jaw collars to keep plates snug at all times.
Have a question about this Pair of Adjustable Dumbbell Handles for Home Gyms or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Home Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Solid Steel Adjustable Dumbbell Handle Features and Specs:
- Includes: One PAIR of 14 solid steel dumbbell handles
- Handle Type: Round handle with knurled grip with built-in shoulder at each end
- Coating: Chrome plated for smooth plate application and removal
- Plastic Shoulder Rings: Included to create a buffer between weight plates and handle shoulder for quieter use
- Uses: Use in home gyms or garage gyms for building muscle and strength. Can also be incorporated with a dumbbell utility bench
- Collar Compatibility: Any 1 diameter collar such as spring collars, Lock-jaw collars and compression ring collars
- Weight: 3.3 lbs. each (6.6 lbs. total)
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.