Resist-A-Ball Stability Balls -- Mad Dogg (RAB723)
For Residential and Commercial
Resist-A-Ball® Anti-Burst Stability Balls Resist-A-Ball Stability Balls from Mad Dogg are anti-burst inflatable exercise balls designed for heavy duty use at home or in commercial environments for stability training and core strengthening. Stability balls were originally designed for rehabilitating patients with neurological disorders and spinal injuries. Personal trainers and fitness trainers soon realized the value the stability ball could bring to their training programs and their clients. Today, Resist-A-Ball education and fitness products can be found in homes and clubs throughout the world.
Are you shopping for a stability ball but arent quite sure which one is perfect for you? There are a couple of things that will help you make the perfect stability ball buying decision. First, how tall are you? Your height will help determine what size, or diameter, ball you should purchase. For example, if you are 5 4 then a 55cm ball will work well. If you are over 6 1 tall, then choose a 75cm ball which is the largest stability ball choice. Will you be exercising with your stability ball at home or are you a trainer or club owner purchasing these balls for your clients or group training classes? If this is for personal use, the RAB Resist-A-Balls in Silver are ideal and have a burst rating of up to 500 lbs. For commercial use in clubs that will be used out on the floor or in the aerobics room for group training, the RAB PRO Resist-A-Balls in Charcoal are specifically made for commercial environments and include a burst rating of 1,000 lbs. Whatever size, color or weight rating ball you decide to purchase, youll enjoy all the wonderful new stability ball exercises youll be able to perform.
Looking for residential or commercial fitness ball information? As you go through this page you will find comprehensive information including a sizing chart to make sure you order the right size ball for your body type, ball features and specs to help you understand what you are purchasing, a list of resistance ball exercises that shows how versatile these fitness balls really are, fitness ball benefits and even fitness ball inflating instructions.
Purchase Resist-A-Ball Stability Balls on GSA contract - All Resist-A-Ball exercise balls can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Stability Ball Available Sizes (includes ONE ball, pump NOT included):
- RAB7230-05-45 - Silver 45cm RAB Stability Ball (1.55 lbs)
- RAB7230-05-55 - Silver 55cm RAB Stability Ball (2.2 lbs)
- RAB7230-05-65 - Silver 65cm RAB Stability Ball (2.9 lbs)
- RAB7230-05-75 - Silver 75cm RAB Stability Ball (4.05 lbs)
- RAB7231-07-55 - Charcoal 55cm RAB PRO Commercial Stability Ball (2.6 lbs)
- RAB7231-07-65 - Charcoal 65cm RAB PRO Commercial Stability Ball (3.75 lbs)
- RAB7231-07-75 - Charcoal 75cm RAB PRO Commercial Stability Ball (4.7 lbs)
Stability Ball Sizing Chart:
- 45cm Height: 4' 6" to 5' 0"
- 55cm Height: 5 1" to 5' 7"
- 65cm Height: 5' 8" to 6' 1"
- 75cm Height: 6' 1" and over
Stability Ball Features:
- Four different sizes (45, 55, 65 and 75cm) to accommodate different body sizes and heights
- Burst Resistant to 500 lbs (RAB): RAB7230-05-45, RAB-7230-05-55, RAB7230-05-65, and RAB7230-05-75
- Burst Resistant to 1,000 lbs (RAB PRO): RAB7231-07-55, RAB7231-07-65, and RAB7231-07-75
- Use anywhere including the home, fitness studios, clubs, schools, etc.
- Training versatility allows you to train all muscles in the body
- Incorporate other fitness tools such as hand weights and stretch bands
- Shipping Dimensions (packaged): 12" x 12" x 4" (5 lbs.)
- Available on Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
Stability Ball Exercises:
- Dumbbell Presses
- Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
- Rear Deltoid Raises
- Squats On Wall
- Hip Adductions
- Tricep Presses
- Seated Bicep Concentration Curls
Stability Ball Benefits:
- Utilizes the users own bodyweight as resistance
- Supports lower back as exercises and stretches are performed
- Improves core stability which tones and strengthens core while improving on execution of other exercises
- Helps maintain natural posture in the lower back as exercises are performed
- Assists in correcting anterior and posterior muscle imbalance issues
- One of the most effective and affordable fitness tools that is portable and can be used anywhere
Need stability balls in bulk for group exercise instruction or club use? Call an Ironcompany.com fitness accessory specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Stability Ball Inflating Instructions:
NOTE: Exercise Balls can be inflated with a hand pump, bicycle pump or air compressor (pump NOT included). Balls should only be inflated to 80% of their capacity and left unused for 24 hours. This allows material to stretch properly.
- RAB7230-05-45 - Silver 45cm Inflate to 18
- RAB7230-05-55 - Silver 55cm Inflate to 22
- RAB7230-05-65 - Silver 65cm Inflate to 26
- RAB7230-05-75 - Silver 75cm Inflate to 30
- RAB7231-07-55 - Charcoal 55cm Inflate to 22
- RAB7231-07-65 - Charcoal 65cm Inflate to 26
- RAB7231-07-75 - Charcoal 75cm Inflate to 30
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS