Padded Basic Weightlifting Straps (Pair) -- Schiek (1000BPS)
Schiek Sports 1000-BPS Padded Basic Weightlifting Straps - The 1000-BPS Padded Weightlifting Straps by Schiek Sports offer the same lifting power as the 1000-BLS with the added comfort of 1/8" neoprene padding. Sewn on the inside of the strap, the padding helps alleviate added pressure on the wrists from heavy barbells and dumbbells. With less stress on the wrists, the lifter can focus on lifting the big weights for better gains. As with Schiek's other lifting straps, the 1000-BPS are constructed from heavy-duty webbing that include a blend of nylon and acrylic for added strength and longevity. Each strap measures 1.5" wide by 20" long to enable enough grab on the bar to keep from unravelling under the weight of the heaviest lifts. Schiek proudly manufactures their barbell straps right here in the USA!
Have additional questions about Padded Weight Lifting Straps or would you like a customized quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Padded Basic Weightlifting Strap Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 20" L x 1.5" W
- Includes: One PAIR of 1000-BPS straps
- Strap Construction: Durable nylon and acrylic blended webbing for maximum strength and durability
- Padding: Sewn in 1/8" neoprene padding to help alleviate added pressure on the wrists from heavy weights
- Uses: Use to increase grip strength when training with barbells, cable attachments and even for bodyweight training exercises such as pull-ups
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through IRON COMPANY® contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
Need to make a large purchase of lifting straps for your fitness program? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail