Adjustable Sissy Squat Station -- Legend Fitness (3162)
Legend Fitness 3162 Adjustable Sissy Squat Station - The Legend Fitness 3162 is the most heavy-duty Sissy Squat Station in the fitness industry. At just under 70 lbs., the 3162 is fabricated using 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel that is fully welded and does not use of any hardware or bolts. It arrives ready to use in one piece and is completely maintenance and worry free. 2 thick rebond foam on the contoured calf pad offers support and proper weight distribution to eliminate any pinch points during heavy or high rep sets. The calf pad is also adjustable in height via pop-pin to accommodate different size users. Front facing foot rollers and a non-slip diamond plate footplate keep users locked in during each set of sissy squat exercises for complete quadricep isolation.
What are the benefits of using a sissy squat bench? The sissy squat exercise is perhaps one of the best, and most challenging, quad isolation exercises there is. If done correctly with the body angled back and the hips driven forward, quad isolation is greatly amplified lessening the engagement of the posterior chain such as the glutes and hamstrings. The sissy squat can be used as a standalone bodyweight exercise, or for more advanced users, can be used while holding a weight plate, kettlebell, dumbbell or even a sandbag for added resistance. Dont like doing leg extensions? The sissy squat is a great alternative to the leg extension machine. It also makes the greatest finishing exercise imaginable after squats, hack squats or leg presses. The sissy squat is capable of producing the most intense burn in the quadriceps and can deliver great strength and muscle gains.
Purchasing a Legend 3162 Sissy Squat Machine for the Government - All Legend Fitness Sissy Squat Stations can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Fitness strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legend Fitness 3162 Sissy Squat Machine Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 36 L x 24.5 W x 19.25 H
- Frame Construction: Fully welded 3 x 3 x 11 gauge square steel tubing
- Fabrication: Fully welded frame for unmatched performance and longevity. No assembly or maintenance required
- Calf Pad: 18.5 wide calf pad is contoured to ensure complete range of motion and is top stitched for durability
- Padding: 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density offers support and eliminates uncomfortable pinch points
- Footplate: Non-slip diamond plate footplate is welded to the frame for better stability
- Adjustments: Calf pad is adjustable in height via pop-pin to accommodate different size users
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: Your choice of upholstery and powder coat finish colors per the drop down menus
- Uses: Ideal for placing near squat racks and other leg machines for quad workouts in commercial gyms
- Unit Weight: 69 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.