Six Stack Combo Jungle Gym -- Legend Fitness (965)
Legend Six Stack Combo Jungle Gym - Almost a complete gym in itself, featuring six, count 'em, six workout stations. This monster basically combines four of the machines from the facing page and combines them with a cable crossover to provide a piece of equipment that you can build an entire gym around.
Legend 965 Combo Jungle Gym Stations:
- Cable Crossover: For a variety of ground-based upper body exercises |Two 150 lb. weight stacks
- Multi Press Combo: A two-way bench w/ a multi-angle bar for flat/incline bench presses | 200 lb. weight stack
- Leg Extension/Curl Combo: A quad and hammy burning station | 200 lb. weight stack
- Lat Pulldown/Row Combo: Exchanging one snap link for another is all it takes to switch between two excellent back exercises | 200 lb. weight stack
- Bicep/Tricep Combo: Smooth pulley action both above and below | 150 lb. weight stack
- Multi Grip Pull-Up Bar: At least three different grip positions and a handy anchor point for bands/suspension systems | Weight stack: how much do you weigh?
NOTE: The Cable Crossover and Bicep/Tricep Combo feature 2:1 reduction, meaning that any selected weight will feel lighter by half due to an additional pulley between the user and the weight stack
- One single grip steel revolving handle
- One lat bar
- One V handle
Need to make a large purchase of gym equipment for commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 158" x 158" x 91"
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized):
- Pallet 1: 101" L x 46" W x 98" H | 1188 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 175, Overlength Pallet Fee Applies)
- Pallet 2: 89" L x 46" W x 51" H | 376 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- Pallet 3: 60" L x 48" W x 46" H | 300 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- Pallet 4: 48" L x 48" W x 26" H | 1184 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 60)
- Total Shipping Weight: 3048 lbs.
- SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED. Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
- This Legend Fitness piece will arrive fully welded in major frame pieces. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Some assembly will be required upon installation (loading of weight stacks onto guide rods and attachment of crossmembers to towers). Please consult with a salesperson if you have doubt before placing the order.
- Pallet Preparation and Handling: Legend Fitness ensures the highest possible care and handling of their equipment while in freight transit via trucking companies. Each piece is secured to the lower pallet with brackets that go over the feet (or lower base supports) and are then bolted to the top of the skid. This prevents the piece from shifting or sliding at all while the pallet is being moved. The equipment is then bubble wrapped and shrink-wrapped to protect upholstery and powder-coated paint finish. Finally, a wooden fence is built around the perimeter of the pallet which helps prevent contact with other palletized items during transit, further protecting the piece of equipment. This special handling can add over 100 pounds of shipping weight per piece to the overall freight shipment, and takes up more physical space inside each truck trailer. When shipping multiple pieces, generally each piece of equipment will ship on its own semi-crated skid, unless the individual pieces are smaller and can be bolted side by side onto a single pallet. While logistics for a fully built machine may be more costly than a piece of equipment that ships "knocked-down" in several pieces inside a cardboard box, the end result is having your American-made investment arrive intact and in the same beautiful condition it was when it came off the factory assembly line at Legend's manufacturing facility in Tennessee.