SMART Hurdles - 6" - Set of 6 -- Prism Fitness Group (400-120-210)
Other Sizes NOT Included
Prism Fitness Group SMART Hurdles - What equipment is good for agility drills and speed workouts? How do you perform hurdle drills for sprinters? The Smart Hurdle Sets are designed with athletes, coaches and PE teachers in mind and are versatile enough to handle your training needs from agility workouts to over/under drills. Smart Hurdles improve lateral drills and are great tools for improving everyday functional movements including squats and leg-lifts. Functional fitness ranges from everyday health to professional training.
- (6) SMART Hurdles - 6-inches high
- Smaller fixed-height hurdles improve lateral drills, cardio, quick steps, hops, jumps and more
- Each hurdle features a sturdy 3-point base that improves stability on all surfaces
- Set-up is quick and easy
- Support leg rotates in either direction and folds flat for storage
- Set includes an easy to use transport handle
- Get more out of the Smart Hurdles improve mobility, agility and power with the instructional Smart Hurdle Instructional Training DVD (optional)
- MADE IN THE USA
- Shipping Dimensions: 24 x 10 x 10
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of agility hurdles for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS