Soft Cover Large Diameter Wall Medicine Balls -- Ironcompany (ICMED)
Uses: Home Gyms, Schools, Commercial Clubs
Soft Cover Large Diameter Wall Medicine Balls - Large Diameter Weighted Wall Balls with textured high density PVC shells and double stitched seams are made to withstand demanding environments while remaining pliable for reduced impact on walls and when training with a partner for performing functional training movements in place of free weights. The benefit of using soft cover weighted medicine balls with a partner is you can perform exercises like the sit-up-toss with less impact compared to other, more rigid medicine balls. Their soft structure and large diameter also makes them ideal for high velocity training for increased speed and power. Excellent for cross-fit workouts and the following exercises: Wall throws, Acceleration drills, Deceleration partner drills, Explosive throws for power development. Used for Flexibility, Stamina, Speed, Strength, Agility, Power, Accuracy, Coordination and Balance. 1 year manufacturer limited warranty* Not Suitable or Warranted for Vertical Slams into the floor.
Use Ironcompany Soft Cover Wall Balls to perform CrossFit exercises in garage gyms, commercial gyms and CrossFit boxes. Sizes range from just 4 lbs. up to 30 lbs. which covers most fitness levels. Purchase each ball by itself or check out our pre-configured CrossFit box and group training sets.
Need more information or a quick quote on our Soft Cover Wall Balls? Call an Ironcompany.com functional training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wall Ball Singles Include:
- ICMED-04 (1) 4 lbs. Black
- ICMED-06 (1) 6 lbs. Black
- ICMED-08 (1) 8 lbs. Black
- ICMED-10 (1) 10 lbs. Black
- ICMED-12 (1) 12 lbs. Black
- ICMED-14 (1) 14 lbs. Black
- ICMED-16 (1) 16 lbs. Black
- ICMED-18 (1) - 18 lbs. Black
- ICMED-20 (1) 20 lbs. Black
- ICMED-25 (1) 25 lbs. Black
- ICMED-30 (1) 30 lbs. Black
Wall Ball Sets Include:
- ICMED-SET4-20 (1 each) 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 and 20 lbs. (8 balls, 90 lbs. total)
- ICMED-SET4-30 (1 each) 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 25, and 30 lbs. (11 balls, 163 lbs. total)
- ICMED-GROUP-SET (4 each) 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 25 and 30 lbs. (40 balls, 580 lbs. total)
Wall Ball Features and Specs:
- Material: High density PVC cover is tough but pliable and includes a textured surface for additional grip
- Stitching: All sizes are double stitched with industrial strength thread for maximum strength and longevity
- Diameter: Consistent 14 diameter throughout all weight sizes
- Colors: Black balls include white laces and large color specific numbering used to make ball weight identification easy
- Low Starter Weight: 4 lb. safe starter weight available for all ages and fitness levels
- Performance: Soft PVC shell design and construction to reduce impact especially when training with a partner
- Ball Filler / Core Material: Synthetic fiber and recycled rubber holds its shape
- Uses: Commercial-grade product can be used in any environment including garage gyms, school weight rooms, sports performance training centers and CrossFit boxes
- Warranty: 1-Year manufacturers limited warranty. *Not Suitable or Warranted for Vertical Slams into the floor
Wall Ball Applications:
- CrossFit boxes
- Home gyms
- Garage gyms
- Personal training studios
- Performance training centers
- Hotel fitness rooms
Singles and Most Sets = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
ICMED-GROUP-SET 40 Piece = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.