Commercial Stairclimber - Dependent Action Stepper -- Spirit Fitness (CS800)
TV Not Included
Spirit Fitness CS800 Commercial Stairclimber - Dependent Action Stepper - The CS800 Stepper by Spirit Fitness is a commercial-rated stairclimber with dependent stepping action for an effective lower body workout during cardiovascular exercise. The familiar dependent foot action, arched step-rail design, impressive 16" maximum step height, narrow 2" pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and solid handrail design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit. The CS800 is commercial rated for use up to eight hours a day for any non-dues paying facility such as a hotel fitness center, multi-housing recreation room, rehabilitation clinic, fire department or police department workout room, community rec center, military base gym, government embassy, garage gym, or home fitness studio.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. We focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer. A quick press of a button and your clients are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. The large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
What is dependent foot action? All steppers have two foot plates which you pump up and down to mimic the action of climbing stairs. With independent foot action, the movement of one pedal is not affected by the other. Each pedal works independently, so the exerciser has to concentrate on lifting the lower foot as the upper foot reaches the top of the step stride. Some may find this a more challenging and strenuous workout, where others may find this too taxing for extended cardio workouts or difficult to execute without "bottoming out" the pedals at lower resistance (creating higher pedal speed). With dependent foot action, the pedals are synchronized opposite of each other, so that the act of straightening one leg to press down one pedal causes the other pedal to rise up for the next step. Where an independent action stepper will generally necessitate a shorter pedal lift and drop execution so that the exerciser remains "afloat" in the middle of the stride range, a dependent action stepper will allow the exerciser to take full advantage of the full stepping height no matter what the speed of pedaling or resistance engaged. With the Spirit CS800, a full 16 inch maximum step height allows significant lift of the leg in upward motion, thus maximizing the workload on the hamstrings and glutes when then pressing downward. In addition, 20 levels of resistance are available on the CS800 to both engage the needs of beginners as well as challenge more advanced users.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Commercial Step Machines on GSA contract - All Spirit Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Arched step-rail design allows for a more natural stepping motion
- 16 inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Padded handlebars surround the user for a secure and stable workout
- Shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability
- Ease of use allows users of any fitness level to get an effective workout
- C-Safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control
- 2° of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position.
- Console Interface: Large Blue-LED Matrix w/ 4 Separate LED Info Windows, 20-Character LED Message Center, LED Heart Rate % Bar
- Console Features: Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Integrated Fan to Keep you Cool, Convenient Storage Compartment
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Fit Test, HR, Constant Power, Custom
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric Wireless (heart rate chest strap not included)
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Step Height: User Determined, 16" Maximum Step Height
- Power: Plug-In, 120V / 15 Amp (NEMA 5-15P plug)
- Flywheel System: 23 lbs
- Pedals: Oversized and Padded
- Q-Factor: Narrow 2" spacing between pedals for natural and more comfortable motion
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Stepper TV Bracket (TV not included)
- Assembled Dimensions: 55" L x 32" W x 63" H
- Product Weight: 175 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions (boxed only): 58" L x 23" W x 34" H
- Shipping weight (boxed only): 185 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions (boxed on pallet): 58" L x 40" W x 41" H (Freight Shipping Class 150)
- Shipping weight (boxed on pallet): 240 lbs.
Warranty - Commercial (Up to 8 hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility):
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years - Electronics & Parts
- 2 Years - Labor
Warranty - Residential:
- Lifetime - Frame
- 10 Years - Electronics & Parts
- 2 Years - Labor
Looking to put together a cardio equipment package for a corporate wellness center? Contact an IRON COMPANY® commercial equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.