Light Commercial Adjustable Incline Stepper - HIIT Trainer – Spirit Fitness (XS895)
Adjustable Step Height 10" to 14"
Adjustable Incline 43˚ to 60˚
Workout App Compatible
Spirit Fitness XS895 Adjustable Incline Stepper - HIIT Trainer – The XS895 Adjustable Incline Stepper from Spirit Fitness is a light commercial rated step machine designed for cardio workouts and High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). The XS895 provides you with an arched incline adjustment that changes not only the stepping incline but also the height. By utilizing remote handlebar controls, the exerciser can easily adjust stepping motion with 20 incline adjustments from a 10" step height at 43° to a 14" step height at 60°. The additional 20 levels of resistance allow users of all fitness levels to maximize this effective lower body workout. The narrow 2" pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and multi-grip handlebar design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
What is HIIT Training? – High Intensity Interval Training, also known by the acronym "HIIT" or "sprint interval training", is a training technique where you give an all-out effort for a short period of time, followed by a period of less intense active recovery or rest, performed repeatedly in alternating intervals until too exhausted to continue. While both the work and rest interval can be customized to the exerciser’s preference or recommended routine, for most workouts the intervals will usually last between 10 seconds and 1 minute, with the total workout lasting between 4 minutes and 20 minutes. HIIT Training improves VO2 max, which is the amount of oxygen you can use during intense maximal exercise. The better the VO2 max a person has, the longer and harder the person can workout intensely, and the better health that person will likely be in. HIIT performers burn extra calories long after a short workout. A 20-minute session of HIIT will give you a similar "afterburn" effect as 60 minutes of steady state cardio. HIIT also burns just as much fat as regular cardio in one half, or even one third, of the time. This allows you to save you to save valuable time at the gym or at home during workouts.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Adjustable Incline Steppers on GSA contract – All Spirit Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need multiple HIIT Trainers for a training studio, crossfit box, or sports performance clinic? Call an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- Console – A 7.5" blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Contact heart rate pulse grips and wireless heart rate monitoring option help keep your workouts safe and effective
- Handlebar Mounted Controls – Remote handlebar toggles for both incline and resistance are right where you need them for fast and easy workout changes without taking your hands off the handlebar pulse grips
- Multi Grip Handles – Creates a more comfortable full-body workout experience
- Oversized Cushioned Pedals – Add comfort to your workout while providing a secure non-slip surface
- Stepping Motion – 10" step height at 43° to a 14" step height at 60°
- Ultimate Lower Body Workout – 20 resistance levels and 20 incline adjustments perfect for High Intensity Interval Training
- Comfort and Entertainment – Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack
- Bluetooth Connectivity to Workout App – Bluetooth compatible with free SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data from your personal mobile phone or tablet
SPIRIT FIT App (Download free from Apple App Store or Google Play)
Utilize the maximum capabilities of your AB900. App supports up to 6 stored User Profiles on the same device. View real time exercise metrics in 3 different Display screens or reference individual and/or accumulated workout data from the past in the Calendar section. Easily transition from Internet, email, or Social Media sites back to the Application without losing data. Sync and track your workouts.
- 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD with Scrolling Feedback and Scrolling Message Center
- Target Heart Rate % Profile Display
- Muscle Activation Profile Display
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, User 1-2, HR 1-2
- Feedback Displays: Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Easy Touch Control Keys
- Tablet Friendly Reading Rack
- Convenient Cargo Compartment for Keys, Phone, or MP3 Player
- Adjustable Console Angle
- Adjustable Fan
- Integrated Speakers with 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App Compatible
- Heart Rate: Hand Pulse Grips and Telemetric (Heart Rate Strap NOT Included)
- Incline: 20 Levels – 10' Step Height at 43° to 14“ Step Height at 60°
- Step Action: Dependent
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Handlebar Toggles: Yes – Incline and Resistance
- Flywheel: 23 lbs.
- Handlebars: Multi Position Grip, Coated
- Foot Pedals: Oversized and Padded
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel with Durable Powder-Coated Paint
- Mobility: Transport wheels on front base support and integrated frame handle on rear base support
- Power: Plug-In – 120 Volts, 15-Amp Circuit Recommended
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 54" L x 24" W x 68" H
- Product Weight: 205 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (carton only): 52" L x 22" W x 39" H | 236 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (carton on pallet): 67" L x 23" W x 44" H | 259 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
Light Commercial (Up to 5 hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility):
- Frame – Lifetime
- Brake – 5 Years
- Parts – 3 Years
- Labor – 1 Year
- Frame – Lifetime
- Brake – Lifetime
- Parts – 10 Years
- Labor – 1 Year
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your destination that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service
- Territory restrictions apply – Not available in all markets