Full Commercial Elliptical Trainer for Club Use -- Spirit Fitness (CE900)
40 Resistance Levels
21 Inch Stride Length
TV Bracket OPTIONAL
Spirit Fitness 900 Series Full Commercial Elliptical Trainer - The CE900 Elliptical Trainer by Spirit Fitness is a club cardio exercise machine with lower body and upper body cross-training movement that is full commercial rated regardless of usage in any facility. Workout comfort and performance were top of mind when the CE900 Elliptical was developed. From stride length and hand grips to pedal placement and flywheel inertia, this front drive elliptical combines fit and function in one robust machine. Smooth pedal motion and full body biomechanics minimize joint stress while engaged in non-impact, weight bearing exercise for efficient caloric expenditure and fat burning. With an outstanding warranty, owners can feel secure they've made a solid investment in their users experience and their bottom line. This workhorse of an elliptical cross-trainer is perfectly suited for dues-paying health clubs, military base gyms, collegiate and professional sports training facilities, and any other workout environment where durability, reliability, and longevity are key requirements.
The CE900ENT Elliptical Trainer combines the unequaled quality and beefy construction of the CE900 with the beauty and innovation of the entertainment display for TV, web browsing and music streaming. With a 10.1" touchscreen display, this console features intuitive function and design to make it quick and easy to get on and go.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Commercial Elliptical Trainers on GSA contract - All Spirit Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Key Design Elements:
- 30 pound flywheel with a 12:1 pedal to flywheel ratio creates the perfect balance for smooth stride motion at any speed or resistance level
- Extra wide, 12 groove poly-v belt with roller bearing tensioner system to provide smooth feel and long product life
- 21 inch stride length to assure a comfortable motion
- Exclusive 2-degree pedal inversion help place body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout
- Industrial grade 72mm roller bearings assure for long life and added reliability
- Generator system on CE900 model allows the unit to be placed in any location
- Ultra-bright, blue LED display is easy to use and consistent with other Spirit Fitness 900 Series products
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in effective training zone
- Standard Console: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, LED heart rate graph bar, easy to read lap counter, integrated tablet-friendly reading rack, integrated adjustable fan
- Console Feedback: Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Distance, Calories, Calories/Hour, Strides, Strides/Minute, Pulse, Watts, METs, Level, Laps
- Programs : Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Heart Rate, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Cardio, Interval, Watts, Strength
- Keypad: 10 Digit Key Pad for Easy Program Set-Up and Quick Program Entry Keys
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (chest strap sold separately)
- Ergonomically Friendly Hand Grips for Pulse Tracking
- Heart Rate % Profile: Provides Quick Reference of your % Compared to Maximum Projected Heart Rate. Light Up LED Measurement:
- Amber for 50% to 60%
- Green for 65% to 80%
- Red for 85% +
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Stride Length: 21"
- Front Drive Train: Extra Wide, 12 Groove Poly-V Belt with Roller Bearing and Pulley Tensioner
- Power: Self-Generating (CE900 only)
- Flywheel System: 30 lbs with 12:1 Pedal to Flywheel Ratio
- Handlebars: Multi Grip Position Handles for Workout Variety and Better User Fit
- Foot Pedals: Oversized with 2-Degree Inversion
- Frame: Epoxy Hybrid, Double Powder Coated, Heavy Gauge High Strength Steel
- Dual Water Bottle Holders
- Console Fan with Swivel to Keep You Cool
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs
Optional TV Bracket:
Attach a Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) of choice to the Spirit Fitness CE900 Elliptical Trainer for club member engagement and entertainment while exercising. TV not included.
Optional Entertainment Package with Touchscreen (CE900ENT):
The CE900-ENT features a modern 10.1" touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to watch TV, browse the web, and stream their favorite music. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while a Fitness Test, Heart Rate, and Custom programs are available for more serious users. Ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles are within reach for a more natural hand position while a turbo cooling fan keeps your clients cool to encourage them to workout longer.
- Console Specifications: 10.1" Touchscreen Display, TV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port
- TV: Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- Display: The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
- Internet: Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- Settings: The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- Additional Features:
- EMS Brake system
- Constant Power programming mode
- Integrated adjustable fan
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Convenient cargo compartment for keys, smartphone, or MP3 player
- Power Source (Required): 120 Volts / 15 Amp (NEMA 5-15P plug)
- Assembled Dimensions: 77" L x 32" W x 67" H
- Product Weight: 396 lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: TBA
- Shipping Weight: TBA
Warranty - Full Commercial (All facilities regardless of usage):
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years - Generator (CE900) / EMS Brake (CE900ENT)
- 3 Years - Parts
- 3 Years - Touchscreen Console (CE900ENT)
- 3 Years - Labor
Looking to make a large purchase of elliptical trainers for commercial training facility or dues-paying fitness club? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.