Full Commercial Treadmill for Club Use -- Spirit Fitness (CT900)
0.5 to 12 mph
Military Physical Readiness Tests
TV Bracket OPTIONAL
Spirit Fitness 900 Series Full Commercial Treadmill - The CT900 Treadmill by Spirit Fitness is a club cardio exercise machine for walking and running that is full commercial rated regardless of usage in any facility. Robust construction and commercial-grade components make the CT900 the standard for any treadmill to measure against. Specifications for the shocks, rollers, belt and deck were meticulously chosen to give users a smooth workout experience. Powder-coated steel, a powerful 5.0 HP motor, and outstanding warranty allows owners to rest assured they have products that will stand the test of time. This workhorse of a treadmill is perfectly suited for dues-paying health clubs, military base gyms, collegiate and professional sports training facilities, and any other workout environment where durability, reliability, and longevity are key requirements.
The CT900ENT Treadmill combines the unparalleled quality and beefy construction of the CT900 with the beauty and innovation of the entertainment display for TV, web browsing and music streaming. With a 15.6 touchscreen display, this console features intuitive function and design to make it quick and easy to get on and go.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Commercial Treadmills on GSA contract - All Spirit Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Key Design Elements:
- Spacious 22" x 62" workout area offers clients plenty of room for a comfortable workout
- Double-sided .5mm phenolic coated deck, 3.0" rollers and multi-ply Habasit® belt combine to provide a low maintenance system for thousands of miles
- Large side rails for stable support, easy cleaning and an elegant design
- Oversize pulleys and 12 groove poly-v belt with tensioning idler reduce stress on the system for added reliability
- Ultra-bright, blue LED display is easy to use and consistent with other Spirit Fitness 900 Series products
- C-Safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in effective training zone
- A ten digit key pad for easy program set-up and quick speed and incline adjustments during use
- Standard Console: Premium, ultra-bright blue LED display with C-Safe port and power port for TV remote, LED heart rate graph bar, easy to read lap counter, integrated tablet-friendly reading rack, integrated adjustable fan
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, METs
- Programs : Manual, Hill, 5K, Heart Rate, Fat Burn, Cardio ,HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Interval, Fitness Tests (Gerkin Protocol, WFI, Physical Therapy PEB, Chester), Military Physical Readiness Tests (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard)
- Quick Keys: Quickly Program a Specific Incline or Speed with One Key Strike
- Speed: 0.5 to 12 mph
- Incline: 0 to 15%
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (chest strap sold separately)
- Ergonomically Friendly Hand Grips for Pulse Tracking
- Heart Rate % Profile: Provides Quick Reference of your % Compared to Maximum Projected Heart Rate. Light Up LED Measurement:
- Amber for 50% to 60%
- Green for 65% to 80%
- Red for 85% +
- Drive Motor: 5.0 HP AC Drive System
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 22" x 62" Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0"
- Cushioning: Polyurethane Shock Absorbers 6 Cushioned Elastomers Evenly Distributed Throughout the Unit Ensure a Comfortable Experience
- Frame: Epoxy Hybrid, Double Powder Coated, Heavy Gauge High Strength Steel
- Power: 120 Volts / 20 Amp (NEMA 5-20P plug) 20 Amp dedicated circuit recommended
- Accessory Trays for Secure Placement of Water Bottles, Keys, Smartphones
- Console Fan with Swivel to Keep You Cool
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs
Optional TV Bracket:
Attach a Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) of choice to the Spirit Fitness CT900 Treadmill for club member engagement and entertainment while exercising. TV not included.
Optional Entertainment Package with Touchscreen (CT900ENT):
The CT900-ENT features a modern 15.6 touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to watch TV, browse the web, and stream their favorite music. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test and 6 Readiness Test Programs (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, PEB).
- Console Specifications: 15.6 Touchscreen Display, TV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port
- TV: Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- Display: The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
- Internet: Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- Settings: The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- Additional Features:
- Integrated adjustable fan
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Assembled Dimensions: 84" L x 35" W x 60" H
- Product Weight: 473 lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: TBA
- Shipping Weight: TBA
Warranty Full Commercial (All facilities regardless of usage):
- Lifetime - Frame
- 10 Years Motor
- 3 Years Deck and Parts
- 3 Years Touchscreen Console (CT900ENT)
- 3 Years Labor
Looking to make a large purchase of treadmills for military base or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.