Commercial Treadmill – Spirit Fitness (CT800)
0.5 to 12 mph
Military Physical Readiness Tests
Medical Handrails OPTIONAL
Spirit Fitness CT800 Commercial Treadmill - There are several keys areas that define a well-designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come. The CT800 is even stouter than the XT685 (75 lbs. heavier). This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a runner. It features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running. Other design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
- Standard Console: Large White LED Displays (16-Character Message Center, Profile Matrix, Incline, Speed), Direct Incline and Speed Buttons, Cooling Fan, USB Charging Port, Bluetooth FTMS (connects to fitness apps), C-Safe
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, METs
- Programs: Manual, Interval, 5k, 10k, HIIT, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Gerkin Protocol Fit Test, 6 Military Readiness Tests (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, PEB, Coast Guard), 2 Heart Rate, Custom
- Speed: 0.5 to 12 MPH
- Incline: 0 to 15%
- Heart Rate: Contact and Bluetooth Compatible (chest strap sold separately)
- Bluetooth: Yes - Bluetooth FTMS (connects to fitness apps)
- App Connectivity: Spirit Fit, Zwift, Kinoma P, Fitbit*, Health Kit*, Map My Fitness* (connects via Spirit Fit App)
- Handlebar Controls: Yes (Start, Stop, Speed +, Speed -, Incline +, Incline -)
- Drive Motor: 4.0 hp DC Drive with Grade H Insulation and Dual-Drive Motor Cooling Fans
- Deck: Maintenance-Free, 1" Thick, Double-Sided
- Belt: 22" x 60" Commercial Multi-Ply
- Rollers: Commercial Grade 3.0" (crowned)
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Dipped Side Handrails with Steel Uprights / Extended Medical Handrails OPTIONAL
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel with durable PowderCoat Paint
- Unique Features: 2 Motor Cooling Fans, Grade H Insulation Drive Motor, Fit Test (Gerkin Protocol)
- Storage: Reading rack, Cell Phone Ledge, Large Water Bottle Storage, and Multiple Accessory Trays
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs
- Power: 120V / 15 Amp (NEMA 5-15P plug)
OPTIONAL Medical Handrails:
The optional extended handrails for the CT800 and CT800ENT-SM provide security and stability for users in medical and rehabilitative settings. The entire length of the handrails is neoprene dipped for a firm non-slip grip. Users gain extra support and comfort while entering, exercising, and exiting the treadmill.
Optional Entertainment Package with Touchscreen and Screen Mirroring (CT800ENT-SM):
The CT800ENT-SM features a modern 15.6" touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to screen mirror from their phone, watch cable TV, or stream shows, news, and social media content. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test and 6 Readiness Test Programs (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, PEB).
- Console Specifications: 15.6" Touchscreen Display, Screen Mirroring (iOS and Android), TV Tuner with HDMI Input, Streaming/News/Social Media Apps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n or ethernet, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Charging Port
- Screen Mirroring: Using the same Wi-Fi connection as the treadmill, the user can mirror their phone's screen to the console – now you can watch whatever you want! (*note: many pay TV streaming apps prohibit screen mirroring)
- TV: Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- Display: The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
- Internet: Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- Settings: The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- Additional Features:
- Fan to keep you cool
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder
- Convenient water bottle holder and cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player
- Ergonomically correct contact heart rate grips
- Dimensions: 84" L x 36" W x 61" H
- Product Weight: 380 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 385 lbs (boxed) / 548 lbs (boxed on pallet); additional 43 lbs for medical handrails option
- Shipping Dimensions: 89" x 36" x 22" (boxed) / 90" x 40" x 28" (boxed on pallet) - Freight Shipping Class 100
Warranty - Commercial (Up to 8 hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility):
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years - Motor, Deck & Parts
- 3 Years - Touchscreen Console (CT800ENT-SM)
- 2 Years - Labor
Warranty - Residential:
- Lifetime - Frame, Motor & Deck
- 10 years - Parts
- 3 Years - Touchscreen Console (CT800ENT-SM)
- 2 Years - Labor
Looking to make a bulk purchase of treadmills for your fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.