Commercial Treadmill -- Spirit Fitness (CT800)
Spirit Fitness CT800 Commercial Treadmill - There are several keys areas that define a well-designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come. The CT800 is even stouter than the XT685 (75 lbs. heavier). This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a runner. It features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running. Other design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
- Console: Large Blue LED Matrix Window w/20-character Message Center and 4 separate LED Windows, Heart Rate % Profile, Integrated Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, METs
- Programs (10): Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, 5K Run, Interval, Custom, Fit Test (Gerkin Protocol), 4 Military Physical Readiness Tests (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines), 2 Heart Rate
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Incline: 0 to 15%
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric
- Drive Motor: 4.0 hp DC Drive w/ Grade H Insulation
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 22" x 60" Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0"
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Stout, Short Lateral Dipped Tubing; Extended Medical Handrails OPTIONAL
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High Strength Steel w/ durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
- Unique Features: 2 Motor Cooling Fans, Grade H Insulation Drive Motor, Fit Test (Gerkin Protocol)
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs
- Power: 120V / 15 Amp (NEMA 5-15P plug)
OPTIONAL Medical Handrails:
The optional extended handrails for the CT800 provide security and stability for users in medical and rehabilitative settings. The entire length of the handrails is neoprene dipped for a firm non-slip grip. Users gain extra support and comfort while entering, exercising, and exiting the treadmill.
- Dimensions: 84" L x 35" W x 57" H
- Product Weight: 353 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 385 lbs (boxed) / 490 lbs (boxed on pallet); additional 43 lbs for medical handrails option
- Shipping Dimensions: 89" x 36" x 22" (boxed) / 89" x 40" x 26" (boxed on pallet) - Freight Shipping Class 100
Warranty - Commercial (Up to 8 hours use or less in a non-dues paying facility):
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years - Motor, Deck & Parts
- 2 Years - Labor
Warranty - Residential:
- Lifetime - Frame, Motor & Deck
- 10 years - Parts
- 2 Years - Labor
Looking to make a bulk purchase of treadmills for your fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.