Commercial Treadmill – Spirit Fitness (CT850)
0.5 to 12 mph
Military Physical Readiness Tests
Medical Handrails OPTIONAL
Spirit Fitness CT850 Treadmill - Whats the best commercial treadmill for heavy use? Looking for the strongest GSA Contract treadmill? There are several keys areas that define a well-designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come. Designed to withstand the rigors of a commercial fitness environment, the CT850 features a heavy-duty steel frame, a durable powder coat finish and large steel console masts for ultimate stability and durability. The cool running, brushless 4.0 Horse Power AC Drive motor adds to the reliability of the CT850 treadmill while providing the torque and smooth continuous power required by the unique needs of its users.
Key Design Elements:
- A spacious 22" x 60" workout area to accommodate tall individuals
- A multi-ply Habasit® Commercial Belt for superior belt life
- Low maintenance, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles
- Large aluminum side rails for stable support, easy cleaning and an elegant design
- A bright, multi-window LED display is easy to use and consistent with other Spirit Fitness C-Series products
- USB charging port for personal electronics
- Contact and telemetric heart rate options to help keep clients in effective training zone
- Easy program set-up and quick speed and incline adjustments during use
- Standard Console: 4 White LED windows including 18-character message window, Speed window, Incline Window, integrated reading rack
- Console Feedback: Speed, Incline, Distance, Pace, Calories, METS, Pulse, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining
- Programs : Manual, Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, Interval, 2 Heart Rate, Custom, HIIT, 5K, 10K, Fitness Tests (Gerkin, Army, Navy, AirForce, Marines corps, Coast Guard, PEB)
- Direct Access Buttons: Quickly Program a Specific Incline or Speed with One Key Strike
- Speed: 0.3 to 12 mph, 0.1 mph increments, 0.3 mph start speed available in Maintenance Mode
- Incline: 0 to 15% (0.5% increments)
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (chest strap sold separately)
- Handlebar Controls: Yes (Start, Stop, Speed +, Speed -, Incline +, Incline -)
- Bluetooth: Yes - Bluetooth FTMS (connects to fitness apps)
- App Connectivity: Spirit Fit, Zwift, Kinoma P, Fitbit*, Health Kit*, Map My Fitness* (connects via Spirit Fit App)
- Drive Motor: 4.0 hp AC Drive with Grade H Insulation, 2 fans to keep motor cool to ensure it doesn't overheat and need replacing prematurely
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 22" x 60" Habasit® Commercial 2 ply, pre-lubed, 4,000 hours use
- Rollers: 3.0" crowned
- Cushioning: 6 Cushioned Elastomers Evenly Distributed Throughout the Unit Ensure a Comfortable Experience
- Handrails: Stout, Short Lateral Dipped Tubing
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High Strength Steel with durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
- Power: 120 Volts / 20 Amp (NEMA 5-20P plug) 20 Amp Circuit Recommended
- Storage: Cell phone ledge, tablet-friendly reading rack, convenient accessory trays
- Console Fan to Keep You Cool
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
Optional Medical Handrails:
The optional extended handrails for the CT850 and CT850ENT-SM provide security and stability for users in medical and rehabilitative settings. The entire length of the handrails is neoprene dipped for a firm non-slip grip. Users gain extra support and comfort while entering, exercising, and exiting the treadmill.
Optional Entertainment Package with Touchscreen and Screen Mirroring (CT850ENT-SM):
The CT850ENT-SM features a modern 15.6" touchscreen display and electronics package that allows your clients to screen mirror from their phone, watch cable TV, or stream shows, news, and social media content. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while fitness tests, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users. The fitness test programs include a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test and 6 Readiness Test Programs (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, PEB).
- Console Specifications: 15.6" Touchscreen Display, Screen Mirroring (iOS and Android), TV Tuner with HDMI Input, Streaming/News/Social Media Apps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n or ethernet, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Charging Port
- Screen Mirroring: Using the same Wi-Fi connection as the treadmill, the user can mirror their phone's screen to the console – now you can watch whatever you want! (*note: many pay TV streaming apps prohibit screen mirroring)
- TV: Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- Display: The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
- Internet: Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- Settings: The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- Additional Features:
- Fan to keep you cool
- Tablet friendly reading rack holder
- Convenient water bottle holder and cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player
- Ergonomically correct contact heart rate grips
- Assembled Dimensions: 85" x 35.8" x 60.6"
- Product Weight: 390 lbs.
- Boxed Dimensions: 90" x 38" x 22"
- Shipping Weight: 419 lbs. (boxed) / 544 lbs. (boxed on pallet)
- Shipping Configuration: 90" L x 40" W x 28" H | 544 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 100)
Warranty - Commercial (Non-dues paying facility):
- Lifetime - Frame
- 5 Years - Motor, Deck & Parts
- 3 Years - Touchscreen Console (CT850ENT-SM)
- 2 Years - Labor
Warranty - Residential:
- Lifetime - Frame, Motor & Deck
- 10 Years - Parts
- 3 Years - Touchscreen Console (CT850ENT-SM)
- 2 Years - Labor
Need to make a large purchase of treadmills for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.