Plate Loaded Independent Leg Extension Machine -- SportsArt (A976)
SportsArt A976 Plate Loaded Series Leg Extension Machine - The A976 Leg Extension from SportsArt Fitness is a commercial plate loaded strength machine for lower body training which targets and develop the quadriceps muscles of the upper leg. The leg extension exercise for quads is performed on the A976 in a seated position at a slight angle to reduce lower back stress. Thickly cushioned roller pads ensure comfort on the ankles and lower shin during extension of the leg. Since the leg lever arms move independently of one another, the user can either perform a dual leg extension with both legs engaged at once, or single leg extensions for isolation of the quadriceps muscle on one side only. The adjustable back pad means a broad range of user heights can be accommodated. The A976 Plate Loaded Leg Extension Machine allows you to use Olympic plates with a 2" center hole for resistance. Load your plates onto the angled weight horns on each leg lever arm. The upward angle keeps plates safely in place during use. The A976 has a 500 pound maximum weight load rating for heavy duty leg training. The welded heavy-duty steel frame has stylish, sleek lines and curves created through oval tube steel. Major frame pieces bolt together allowing easier transport prior to assembly. Electrostatic powder coating insures the finish is resistant to scratches and dings for a long term beautiful finish. Heavy-duty vinyl cushions are comfortable and durable for club use. Rubber non-skid feet cover base frame supports to avoid sliding of machine or scratching of floors. All components are commercial grade on SportsArt's world-class health club strength products to make the A976 Leverage Leg Extension Machine perfect for any commercial gym, fitness center, home gym, hotel workout center, personal training studio, or corporate wellness facility. The SportsArt Plate Loaded Series combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use free weight strength line designed to accommodate users of any fitness or experience.
Purchase SportsArt Plate Loaded Strength Equipment on GSA contract - All SportsArt Fitness commercial strength equipment can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Features and Specifications:
- Commercial rated
- Robotically welded oval tube steel frame with bolt together design
- Electrostatic powder coating for durability
- Charcoal Gray frame color / Black and Gray pads
- Marine grade double stitched upholstery
- Targets the quadriceps muscles of the upper leg
- Independent moving leverage arms for single or double leg extension exercise
- Angled seat reduces lower back stress
- Designed for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Adjustable back pad to accommodate a broad range of user heights
- Thick cushioned ankle pads for comfort
- Floating ankle pads improve comfort throughout range of motion
- Ergonomic handles for manual assistance and stabilization
- Angled plate horns on extension arms for load weight
- Two plate posts on frame for weight storage
- Assembled Dimensions: 52" L x 46.5" W x 44.9" H
- Unit Weight: 242 lbs.
- Maximum User Load Weight: 500 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Storage Load Weight: 1100 lbs.
Full Commercial Warranty (no usage limit regardless of setting):
- Frame 10 Years
- Weight Plates and Guide Rods 5 Years
- Cables, Belts and Other Parts 3 Years
- Grips and Covers 1 Year
- Upholstery 6 Months
- Labor 1 Year
Looking for additional plate loaded fitness equipment for lower body training? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.