Plate Loaded Low Row Back Machine -- SportsArt (A979)
SportsArt A979 Plate Loaded Series Low Row Back Machine - The A979 Lever Low Row from SportsArt Fitness is a commercial plate loaded strength machine for upper body training featuring two arms with independent movement to target the muscles of the back during execution of the low row exercise and one-arm row. Two sets of handles offer a pronated grip (palms facing down) and neutral grip (palms facing each other) to target the latissimus dorsi muscles at different angles. The adjustable seat and fore/aft adjustable chest pad means a broad range of user heights and limb length can be accommodated. The A979 Plate Loaded Low Row Machine allows you to use Olympic plates with a 2" center hole for resistance. Load your plates onto the angled weight horn on each lever rowing arm. The upward angle keeps plates safely in place during use. The A979 has a 500 pound maximum weight load rating for heavy duty back training. The welded heavy-duty steel frame has stylish, sleek lines and curves created through oval tube steel. Major frame pieces bolt together allowing easier transport prior to assembly. Electrostatic powder coating insures the finish is resistant to scratches and dings for a long term beautiful finish. Heavy-duty vinyl cushions are comfortable and durable for club use. Rubber non-skid feet cover base frame supports to avoid sliding of machine or scratching of floors. All components are commercial grade on SportsArt's world-class health club strength products to make the A979 Low Row Leverage Back Machine perfect for any commercial gym, fitness center, home gym, hotel workout center, personal training studio, or corporate wellness facility. The SportsArt Plate Loaded Series combines quality and value in a simple, easy-to-use free weight strength line designed to accommodate users of any fitness or experience.
Purchase SportsArt Plate Loaded Strength Equipment on GSA contract - All SportsArt Fitness commercial strength equipment can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Features and Specifications:
- Commercial rated
- Welded oval tube steel frame with bolt together design
- Charcoal Gray frame color / Black and Gray pads
- Independent arm movement for single arm row or dual arm row
- Targets the lower latissimus dorsi muscles
- Designed for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Ergonomic handle positioning for proper biomechanics and wrist comfort
- Close neutral grip handles (palms facing each other) for elbows downward rowing position
- Angled pronated handles (palms facing down) for elbows outward rowing position
- Adjustable seat and fore/aft chest pad to accommodate a broad range of user heights and limb lengths
- Angled plate horn on each row arm for load weight
- Four plate posts on frame for weight storage
- Assembled Dimensions: 63" L x 53" W x 67" H
- Unit Weight: 247 lbs.
- Maximum User Load Weight: 500 lbs.
Full Commercial Warranty (no usage limit regardless of setting):
- Frame 10 Years
- Weight Plates and Guide Rods 5 Years
- Cables, Belts and Other Parts 3 Years
- Grips and Covers 1 Year
- Upholstery 6 Months
- Labor 1 Year
Looking to purchase a complete circuit of plate loaded gym equipment for your commercial training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.