G576R Status Series ECO-POWR Club Commercial Grade Recumbent Cycle – SportsArt (G576R)
SportsArt G576R Status Series ECO-POWR Commercial Recumbent Cycle – The G576R Status Series Recumbent Cycle from SportsArt is a full commercial club-rated recumbent exercise bike which delivers a non-impact, highly effective cardio workout. The G576R Recumbent Bike includes a first of its kind green technology called ECO-POWR™ which transfers the energy generated from human power back into the power grid providing significant energy cost savings to club owners. The included micro-inverters that are responsible for this energy conversion are housed inside the shrouds of the exercise bike so there are no additional cords or boxes to install or allow room for. Simply plugging in your SportsArt ECO-POWR recumbent cycle into the wall and working out is all that is needed to save energy and become more environmentally responsible. And, the Watts to Grid goal allows exercisers to set their workout intensity based on how much they want to give back to the planet. The G576R features a step-through frame design to easily access the seat, multiple resistance adjustment points with both fingertip and toggle controls for on-the-fly workout changes, adjustable seat and seat back rest, 3 speed fan for comfort, and unique styling with sleek angles unlike any other recumbent bike on the market.
Purchase SportsArt Commercial Recumbent Bikes on GSA contract - All SportsArt ECO-POWR cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need multiple recumbent exercise cycles for a university fitness complex or military base gym? Call an IRON COMPANY® Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
- ECO-POWR integrated inverter converts human energy into usable electricity and pushes it back into the power grid
- Average watt/hr back to grid is 160 (up to 250 watt/hr)
- Step-through design for ease-of-access
- Horizontal seat adjustment and seat back rest adjustment
- Resistance toggle control
- Fingertip controls
- Contact heart rate standard
- Wireless Polar® HR receiver built-in (heart rate chest strap sold separately)
- Headphone jack with built-in volume control
- USB Port for device charging
- Multi-language support
- 3-speed fan
- Optional SA WELL+™ workout tracking function
LCD Cardio Display:
SportsArt LCD cardio displays are designed to offer simplicity and convenience in one design. Unique ActivZone and Cardio Advisor displays offer optimum heart rate control while workout quick keys and 3 goal based workouts allow intuitive access to your favorite ways to stay fit.
- Easy to read LCD display
- Feedback window offers a quick look at Calories, Distance, Time, Pace, Watts and more
- Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio
- Integrated Quick Start keys to find workouts faster
- Assembled Dimensions: 69" L x 26" W x 54.8" H | 175.2 cm x 66 cm x 139.2 cm
- Unit Weight: 261.8 lbs. | 119 kg
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Power Requirements: 110V, 60Hz | 220V, 50Hz – Dedicated Circuit
- Plug Requirements: NEMA 5-15
- User Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. | 227.3 kg
- Shipping Configuration:
- Carton only: 83" L x 23" W x 28" H | 326 lbs.
- Carton on pallet: 83" L x 23" W x 33" H | 368 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 92.5)
G576R Display Technical Details:
- Readouts: Heart Rate, Your Watts to Grid, Target Watts to Grid, Weight Loss Zone, Time, Distance, Resistance, Calories, Speed, RPM, METs, Calories per Hour, Instant Watts to Grid
- Workout Programs: Manual, Random, Interval, Plateau, Fat Burn, Fit Test, Weight Loss, Cardio, Custom HR
Full Commercial Warranty (no usage limit):
- Frame – Lifetime
- Parts – 5 Years
- Wear Items – 5 Years
- Labor – 3 Years
- High Wear Items – 90 Days, no labor
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service