G876 Status Series ECO-POWR Club Commercial Grade Elliptical – SportsArt (G876)
SportsArt ECO-POWR G876 Status Series Commercial Elliptical Trainer – The G876 Elliptical Training Machine by SportsArt includes a first of its kind green technology called ECO-POWR which transfers the energy generated from human power back into the power grid providing significant energy cost savings to club owners. The included Micro-inverters that are responsible for this energy conversion are housed inside the shrouds of the elliptical trainer so there are no additional cords or boxes to install or allow room for. Simply plugging in your SportsArt ECO-POWR elliptical trainer into the wall and working out is all that is needed to save energy and become more environmentally responsible.
The SportsArt G876 is constructed with a commercial grade frame and component system offering plenty of stability and performance to the user and long term longevity to the club owner. The G876 weighs in at 407 lbs. and is able to withstand a maximum user weight of 500 lbs.. Users of all sizes and shapes will enjoy the customization which includes an quick-adjusting electronic resistance control with 40 levels of resistance, electronic stride resistance adjustment from 17 to 29 inches and available telemetry and contact heart rate options. And a 3-speed fan will keep you from overheating while you access your favorite tunes through the multiple connectivity options.
Purchase SportsArt Commercial Elliptical Trainers on GSA contract – All SportsArt elliptical machines can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Looking to install an entire ECO-POWR cardio zone at your commercial gym, university, or military base? Call an IRON COMPANY SportsArt Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
SportsArt G876 Elliptical Trainer Specs and Features:
- Assembled Dimensions: 87.5" L x 26.4" W x 69" H
- Unit Weight: 407 lbs.
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Plateau, Vari-Stride (20, 30, 40), Fitness Test, Weight Loss, Cardio, Custom HR
- Data Readouts: Heartrate, Your Grid Wh, Target Grid Wh, Weight Loss Zone, Cardio Zone, Time, Distance, Calories, Resistance, Total Strides, Strides/Min, Stride Length, Cal/Hour, Instant Watt to Grid
- Telemetry Heart Rate: Yes
- Contact Heart Rate: Yes
- Resistance Type: Electro-Magnetic
- Resistance Control: Electronic
- Power Requirement: Plug In, 110v / 60 Hz | 220v / 50 Hz
- Plug Requirements: NEMA / 5-15p (US and Canada only)
- Micro Inverter: Converts human energy by converting it into electricity and pushing it back into the power grid
- Average watt/hr back to grid is 160 (up to 250 watt/hr)
- Display: Multi Segment Membrane LCD with 10 button numeric keypad
- Stride Length: 17-29 inches | 45-73 cm
- Adjustable Stride: Electronic
- Stride/Resistance Fingertip Controls: Yes
- Resistance Levels: 40
- Pedal Cushion: MyFlex
- 3-Speed Fan: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- SA WELL+ Integration: Optional
- Headphone Jack: Yes x 2 with built-in volume control
- Integrated Audio Control: Yes
- CSAFE: Yes / Port compatible with Netpulse
- USB: Yes / For device charging
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Suggested Use: No Usage Limit
- Finish: Double Coat Paint
- Shipping Configuration:
- Boxed only: 91" L x 31" W x 33" H | 502 lbs.
- Boxed on Pallet: 91" L x 31" W x 38" H | 544 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 100)
Full Commercial Warranty (no usage limit):
- Frame – Lifetime
- Parts – 5 Years
- Wear Items – 5 Years
- Labor – 3 Years
- High Wearable Items – 90 Days, no labor
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.