T635A Foundation Series Light Commercial Treadmill -- SportsArt (T635A)
SportsArt Light Commercial Treadmill | T635A Foundation Series - The SportsArt T635A Treadmill is built for both residential and light commercial use including home gyms, training studios, fire departments, police departments and multi-unit housing complexes. It is ideal for first responder training thanks to the Bruce, Gerkin, Firefighter's Wellness Fitness Initiative (WFI) protocol programing, and HRC fitness programs and a max user weight of up to 400 lbs to allow for "fully loaded" training. The T635A SportsArt treadmill includes a powerful 4.0hp AC motor with a start speed as low as 0.3mph which is great for rehabilitation and up to 12mph for high speed running. Add additional challenge to your walking or running regime with the AC incline motor that will elevate the deck from 0-15%. Another important SportsArt treadmill feature is the dual-reversible deck which doubles the life of the deck and helps extend the life of your investment.
What is the difference between the SportsArt T615 and T635A Treadmills? There are a few basic differences between the T615 and T635A youll want to know about when comparing the two. Here are some of them at a glance:
- The T615 has a slightly smaller footprint at 77.5 x 38. Keep this in mind especially when searching for an apartment size treadmill.
- The T615 has a lighter unit weight coming in at 233 lbs. This may also be another consideration when moving into an apartment or home with stairways or tight quarters.
- T635A features a 4.0 hp motor versus the 3.0 hp of the T615.
- The running surface of the T615 is 20 x 58 compared to the 22 x 61 running surface of the T635A. A longer running surface is more suitable for taller people.
- The treadmill deck of the T615 is not reversible whereas the deck on the T635A is. A reversible deck essentially doubles the life of the deck.
- The T635A includes more programs including fitness tests such as (Bruce, Gerkin, Fire, WFI, APFT, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Physical Effi), HRC (WT Loss, Cardio and Zone Trainer).
- The T635A is built to run two more hours (6 total) per day than the T615
- Entertainment upgrades on the T635A that are not included on the T615 are two USB outlets, optional 30-pin iPod connector, two headphone jacks and integrated audio control.
Purchase SportsArt Light Commercial Treadmills on GSA contract - All SportsArt treadmills can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com SportsArt Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
SportsArt T635 Treadmill Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 83.5 L x 38.6 W x 56.7 H
- Motor: 4.0 HP AC
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Glute (30, 45), Hill (x3), Track, Track 5k, Track 10k, Fat Burn, Fitness Test (Bruce, Gerkin, Fire, WFI, APFT, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Physical Effi), HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Zone Trainer)
- Quick Start Goal: Time, Distance and Calories
- Data Readouts: Speed, Time, Incline, CAL/HR, Distance, Calories, Pace, ActiveZone, METs, Heart rate
- EnergySmart Wake Up: Yes
- Display Type: Multi Segment LED
- Speed: 0.3-12mph
- Power Requirements: Dedicated power supply required, 120 VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Plug Requirements: NEMA / 5-15P
- Frame Construction: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Telemetry Heart Rate: Yes
- Contact Heart Rate: Yes
- Optional EMB: No
- Drive Belt: 21 Poly V carbon-weave, 10 groove
- Running Surface: 22 x 61
- Belt Material: 4-ply PET (Polyester Fabric), carbon-weave, low friction that is resistant to static build-up
- Belt Lubrication: Eco-Glide auto lubrication system
- Incline: 0-15%
- Incline Motor: AC
- Deck: 0.83 thick (21mm) dual-reversable
- Deck Cushion: MyFlex Plus deck cushioning provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty
- Front Roller Diameter: 2.5
- Rear Roller Diameter: 3.0
- Step Up Height: 7.5
- Optional Eco Power: No
- 3-Speed Fan: Optional
- CSAFE: Yes
- USB: Yes x 2
- USB Charging (including Lightening): Yes
- 30-Pin iPod Connector: Optional
- Tablet Docking Station: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes x 2
- Integrated Audio Control: Yes
- Flow Tec: Yes
- FT Turbine Fan: Yes
- Dust Filter: Yes
- FT Heat Sync: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- ActivZone: Yes
- Cardio Advisor: Yes
- US/Canada Electrical Safety Certification: UL 1647, ETL-US, cETL
- US/Canada Electromagnetic Compatibility Certification: FCC 47 CFR PART 15, Can / csa-C22.2 N68-69
- US/Canada Machinery Safety Certification: ASTM / EN 957
- US Canada Environmental Security Certification: RoHS REACH
- Medical Rails: Optional
- Integrated TV Ready: No
- Networking: N/A
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Finish: Double coat paint
- Suggested Use: Residential and Light Commercial 6-hours per day in non-dues facilities
- Unit Weight: 324 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 351 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 86.2" x 33.5" x 19.7
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Residential / Light Commercial Warranty (less than 6 hours of use per day):
- Frame Lifetime
- MyFlex Plus Suspension Lifetime
- Drive Motor 5 Years
- Parts - 5 Years
- Wear Items - 5 Years
- Labor - 3 Years
- High Wear Items - 90 Days, no labor
LED Cardio Display:
SportsArt LED cardio displays are designed to offer simplicity and convenience in one design. Unique AvtivZone and Cardio Advisor displays offer optimum heart rate control while workout quick keys and 3 goal based workouts allow intuitive access to your favorite ways to stay fit. LED Cardio Display is included on the T645 and is shown on large treadmill image.
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED display
- Feedback window offers a quick look at Calories, Distance, Time, Pace, Mets and more
- Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio
- 10 Integrated Quick Start keys to find workouts faster.
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.