Proformance Plus Squat Rack -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-850)
Proformance Plus PPF-850 Squat Rack - The Proformance Plus Squat Rack by TuffStuff is a versatile addition to your gym that can be used to perform some of the most basic mass building lifts such as squats, standing and seated presses and shrugs. Squats, and squat variations like front squats, are perhaps the primary lifts in any athletes training program. The leg and hip power developed through squatting will transfer to almost any sport or recreational activity.
To perform squats in the half power rack, place the bar in one of the five bar catches slightly below shoulder height, dip under, unrack, and walk back two or three steps. Youll be squatting in complete safety and can descend a bit further than normal to bring the bar to rest on the horizontal bar supports in case of a missed lift. If you prefer, you can even pause each rep on the supports, which are covered in protective hard rubber to act both as an impact cushion and to protect your bars knurling from wear. The training stimulus of starting each rep from a dead stop in the bottom position builds power out of the hole like few other squatting variations. When you rack the bar, the weight provided by the built-in Olympic plate storage adds stability so that the cage will not shift in the least, however bolting your equipment to the floor is always recommended.
The L-shaped frame design of this half rack offers a large walk-in area for unobstructed movement. At a height of only 72, this rack will fit comfortably with room to spare in training areas that meet the International Building Code minimum ceiling height requirement of seven feet. With its open design, even the tallest lifters can perform standing presses and behind the neck presses. If your ceilings are too low for standing military presses, simply pull a utility bench into the rack to perform seated presses. Either way, you have a piece of equipment versatile enough to accommodate your training needs.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Squat Rack Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 59 L x 65 W x 72 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: L-shaped frame designed for stability and safety
- Olympic Weight Plate Storage: Included as a standard feature
- Bar Catches: 3/8 solid steel, blue-zinc plated "gun rack" style bar catches
- Low Bar Catches: Keeps the barbell elevated slightly off the ground for quick and easy weight changes during deadlifts
- Horizontal Supports: Provide safety catch for missed squats. Supports are covered in an impact resistant hard rubber that protects the rack frame and bar finish from abrasions
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 245 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Squat Rack?:
- Low profile, L-shaped frame designed for stability and safety
- Large walk-in area for unobstructed movement
- 3/8 solid steel, blue-zinc plated bar catches offer five bar positions for lifters of different heights
- Olympic weight plate storage comes standard
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose from six powder coat frame colors and and sixteen beautiful padding color options
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking for squat racks for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.