Barbell Squat Stool -- Legend Fitness (3143)
Protective Rubber Feet
Legend Fitness 3143 Barbell Squat Stool - The Legend Fitness 3143 is a commercial quality Barbell Squatting Stool fabricated from 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel and fully welded for the highest possible structural integrity. The seat pad is constructed from 2 thick rebond foam with an 8 lb. per cubic foot density rating. This firm padding adds stability to the lifter and holds its shape even under the heavies payloads. Additionally, numerous height adjustments accommodate different size users and lifting styles. Using your squat stool while performing barbell squats on top of a wooden weightlifting platform inside a power cage or squat rack? The 3143 includes thick rubber feet that not only protect the urethane finish and wood underneath, but also keeps the user from sliding while in use. This squat stool is American Made for heavy freeweight training in school weight rooms and commercial gyms.
Purchasing a Legend 3143 Squat Stool for the Government - All Legend Fitness Squat Stools can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Fitness strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legend Fitness 3143 Squat Stool Features:
- Dimensions: 18.5 L x 16.5 W x 22.5 H
- Frame Construction: Fully welded 3 x 3 x 11 gauge square steel tubing
- Padding: 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density offers comfort and stability
- Upholstery: 32oz top-stitched vinyl upholstery in your choice of colors per the dropdown menu
- Adjustments: Pad adjusts from a height of 15.25 to 21.25 in 2 increments via pop-pin
- Rubber Feet: Anti-skid rubber feet protect wood weightlifting platforms
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Fabrication: Fully welded frame and weight plate slots. No assembly or maintenance required
- Color Availability: Your choice of upholstery and powder coat finish colors per the drop down menus
- Uses: For use in power cages and squat racks in commercial gyms
- Unit Weight: 32 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of using a squat stool in the gym?
- Helps develop muscle memory for proper squatting technique
- Built in safety in case of a missed rep
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.