FREECLIMBER Series 8 StairClimber Stepper -- StairMaster (9-5260-8FC)
StairMaster Series 8 Freeclimber StairClimber Stepper - The Series 8 Freeclimber StairClimber by Stairmaster is a commercial-rated step machine with independent step motion used to increase heart rate and burn body fat during cardio exercise. Climbing is a challenge of endurance. And the high-intensity, short-duration workout of a StairMaster FreeClimber is unbeatable. Featuring a wide range of programming options in a small footprint, the Free Climber stair climber (formerly called the SC5) is a powerful addition to your workout when used both as part of your circuit training programs or alone. Speed control buttons allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of stepping action at any time during your workout. And with a space-saving design that fits in just 2' x 4' of floor space, you can place this step machine in any room in your home.
- Easy-to-read, LCD console displays time, interval timer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profile
- 10 programmed workouts include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer.
- Fitness tests include Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test
- Smooth stepping action comes from the electronically controlled alternator with chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.
- Quieter step design improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.
- One-piece soft pedals offer the ultimate in stepping comfort.
- Handrails are ergonomically designed, which means users experience a natural movement that minimizes impact.
- Independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a safe, biomechanically correct movement.
- Contact Heart Rate sensors on upper handrails.
- Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring. Chest strap not included.
- Display Type: LCD Console standard or 15" OpenHub Embedded Touch Screen Console upgrade
- Standard Connectivity (either console): Bluetooth, ANT+, USB Port
- Additional Connectivity (15" Touch Screen console ONLY): TV Tuner (Global), HDMI Port for video streaming via cable, Netpulse
- TV Compatibility: Yes, integrates with optional Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) with ATSC/NTSC Tuner
- Standard Workout Programs (either console) - Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Custom Intervals, Random Intensity, Heart Rate Intervals, Calorie Goal, Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Additional Workouts (15" Touch Screen console ONLY): Landmark Challenge Program where users climb well known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, and the Taj Mahal
- Fitness Test(s): Multi-stage Fit Test , CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Stepmill Test
- Console Accessories: Reading rack, dual water bottle holders and accessory tray
- Additional Features: Integrated Service Light, Personal Fan
OPTIONAL OpenHub™ 15" Embedded Touch Screen Console Advantages:
- Entertainment: Browse the web or stream music and video directly to the OpenHub™ console from your own phone or tablet. You can also watch television on the oversized 15" embedded screen (or by adding the optional personal viewing screen to the standard LCD model).
- Asset Management: OpenHub™ can utilize various 3rd party asset management systems that allow facility operators to track equipment use and stay on top of maintenance. If your facility already utilizes an asset management solution, chances are OpenHub™ can communicate with it too.
- Workout Data Tracking: Personal fitness data tracking is available via Bluetooth connection. OpenHub™ consoles can push data to personal smart devices, connecting users with a world class data ecosystem.
- Competition & Games: Group Display functions can be used for a variety of competition and games. Bluetooth and Ant+ signals support data collection and display by 3rd party partner products.
- Club Solutions: OpenHub™ offer tons of features and solutions to meet the unique needs of every facility. The flexibility of the console allows for additional features to be added at any point, meaning you can get and pay for what you want, when you want it. No other manufacturer offers the affordable range of connectivity as StairMaster.
OPTIONAL 15.6" Personal Viewing Screen (for LCD Console ONLY):
The 8-Series LCD Display is pre-wired to accept an add-on 15.6" HD Personal Viewing Screen from MYE Entertainment. The PVS mounts seamlessly to the product, and an integrated control keypad inserts into the front of the cardio display for easy control. With the 8-Series, the PVS includes an HDMI port to support streaming from users personal device to screen.
- Frame Color: Hammertone Black steel frame finish
- Step range: 1" to 14" (2.5cm to 36cm)
- Step rate: 26 to 174 steps per minute
- Power requirements: Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Maximum user weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Product dimensions: 43" L x 27" W x 68" H (109cm L x 68cm W x 173cm H)
- Machine weight: 155 lbs (70 kg)
- Carton dimensions: 45.8" L x 29.8" W x 38.9" H (116.3cm L x 75.7cm W x 98.9cm H)
- Carton weight: 178 lbs (81 kg)
- Shipping dimensions (on pallet): 46" L x 30" W x 65" H (Freight Shipping Class 150)
- Shipping weight: 294 lbs
- Frame: 15 years
- Parts: 3 years
- Labor and Wear Items: 1 year
Looking for the right stair stepper for your fitness room at home? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.