HIIT UBE Upper Body Ergometer – StairMaster (HIIT-UBE)
Wheelchair Ramp OPTIONAL
StairMaster HIIT UBE Upper Body Ergometer – The HIIT UBE by StairMaster is an upper body ergometer which utilizes fan generated resistance for High Intensity Interval Training, cardiovascular workouts, strength conditioning, and rehabilitation. Unlike lower body ergometers (such as exercise bikes) which employ the legs as the primary driver for movement, upper body ergometers utilize the arms, shoulders, and upper back in a pedaling motion, much like using a bicycle with your hands. In physical therapy, an upper body ergometer, or UBE as it is commonly known, can be used to improve upper extremity strength and endurance, and to improve the overall work-generating capacity of your arm muscles. A UBE can also be beneficial for working through an upper extremity injury during rehabilitation. When used during High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), the UBE will make your heart pound, lungs burn, and muscles scream as you push yourself to the limit. While the hand pedals activate and challenge the chest, shoulders, back, arms and core muscles, the body relies on the legs for stability and strength. HIIT training on an upper body ergometer gives new meaning to discipline and perseverance for even the most conditioned of athletes.
SIT. STAND. SWEAT. Whether used for slower, sustained exercise in a rehabilitation setting or during intense interval training in a high performance fitness center, the StairMaster HIIT UBE lets you tailor the workout with the right range of motion for your shoulders, back, wrists, and elbows. The tower is adjustable up to 73 inches in height, accommodating users of different heights and different exercise positions (seated vs. standing). Fully adjustable crank arms feature opposing motion, dual motion, and single arm neutral motion. StairMaster AirFit resistance system features a lower start-up resistance which increases as the exerciser pedals harder to a high output at the top end. The bench can be used for seated workouts or easily removed and stored out of the way for unobstructed standing exercise. An optional ramp allows wheelchair access and meets ADA criteria.
Looking to purchase multiple upper body ergometers for a sports performance center or rehabilitation clinic? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- Full commercial rated
- Adjustable tower accommodates wide variety of workouts and user sizes
- Integrated bench for seated workouts can be removed to accommodate standing or wheelchair workouts
- Adjustable cranks for varied range of motion and bilateral or unilateral motions
- Low-maintenance twin belt transmission keeps it quiet and ultra smooth
- Fan based system features low start-up resistance, with high output at top end
- Fully adjustable crank arm features opposing motion, dual motion and single arm neutral
- Ergonomic grips provide ideal wrist positions for upper body training
- Convenient storage bracket for removable seat when not in use
- Water bottle holder
- Bright and friendly LED display with key metrics
HIIT Console (standard):
The StairMaster HIIT Console makes great HIIT workouts even more effective. Track your workout with detailed metrics, follow one of the built in workout programs, and connect you phone via Bluetooth to save and share your workout. The console also comes equipped with ANT+ giving you the ability to pair with heart rate trackers and connect to group displays. The HIIT Console comes standard on the StairMaster HIIT UBE.
- Simple, easy to read backlit LED display
- Performance tracking for time, distance, calories, watts, RPM, and heart rate
- Easy to use programmable time, distance calories, time interval, and calorie interval programs
- Bluetooth connectivity to share your information to your favorite tracking app
- Displays heart rate broadcast from ANT+ or 5KHZ heart rate straps (heart rate strap sold SEPARATELY)
- ANT+ allows you to display data on leaderboards with tracking software
Wheelchair Ramp Kit OPTION:
Wheelchair accessible ramp kit option allows wheelchair access and meets ADA criteria. The removable ramp’s unique mounting system adds only 22” (56 cm) to the total length of the machine.
- Length: 48" (121 cm) without Ramp | 70" (178 cm) with Ramp
- Width: 36" (92 cm)
- Height: Up to 73" (178 cm)
- Product Weight: 320 lbs. (145 kg)
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (158 kg)
- Manufacturer Model Number: 9-4660
Click here to view the StairMaster HIIT UBE specifications brochure
- UBE (boxed): 59" L x 42" W x 31" H | 384 lbs.
- Ramp Kit (boxed): 39" L x 30" W x 5" H | 41 lbs.
- UBE (boxed on pallet): 60" L x 40" W x 36" H | 434 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
- UBE and Ramp Kit (boxed on pallet): 60" L x 40" W x 41" H | 475 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
Full Commercial (All facilities regardless of usage):
- Parts – 2 Years
- Labor – 1 Year
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your destination that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service