Upper Body Ergometer -- SportsArt (UB521m)
Not available in all markets, call for availability before placing order
SportsArt UB521m Upper Body Ergometer The UB521m Upper Body Ergometer by SportsArt Fitness is an exercise machine with hand cranks that are pedaled for an upper body workout to build cardiovascular endurance and strength in the arms, shoulders, chest, and back. The SportsArt Upper Body Ergometer, or UBE as it is also known, is designed for all types of users. The UB521m offers multiple body position angle adjustments so that the UBE can be used in either a standing or seated position. Facilities can choose from two removable seat carriages, as well as add a wheelchair ramp platform, to provide members and patients with multiple options for use based on lower body ability and mobility. With unique features like low starting resistance, multiple angle adjustments, smooth belt-drive operation and bi-directional resistance, the SportsArt Upper Body Ergometer is a perfect fit for any rehabilitation clinic, sports therapy center, VAMC, senior care facility, or other special needs workout environment.
Purchase SportsArt Upper Body Ergometers on GSA contract - All SportsArt exercise equipment can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
UBE Frame Only (UB521M-BILAT) Features:
- Bidirectional, adjustable crank - gradually increase range-of-motion radius with settings of 6.5, 7.5, 8.5 and 9.5
- Display console rotates 85 degrees for easy viewing, regardless of body position
- Low starting resistance - levels 1-20 adjust in 1/10th increments
- Smooth belt-drive operation
- Body position angle adjusts 73 degrees making handle positions comfortable for seated or standing users
- Features an easy-to operate dot matrix display with bright LED readouts and ActivZone Icon
- Programs: Custom Interval, Random, Hill, Iso Kinetic, Iso Strength, Cardio & Weight Loss HRC, Custom HR
- Feedback: Workout Level, Calories, Time, RPM, Distance, METS, WATTS, Speed, Heart Rate (Actual & Target)
- Telemetry heart rate with CardioAdvisor
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
OPTIONAL Configuration with Seat:
- UB521M-BILAT-SWVL - UBE with Vertical Adjustment Seat
- Shock-assisted seat vertical height adjustment
- Roll-away seat carriage removable from base frame for standing users or direct wheelchair access
- Seat swivels for assisted seat entry and egress and easy patient transfer from wheelchair to seat
OPTIONAL Wheelchair Ramp:
- Allows for guided entry of wheelchair into proper position for exercise use
- Non-slip rubberized platform surface provides wheel traction
- Angled transition ramp for ease of entry to elevated platform
- Wheelchair platform does not impede placement, removal, or use of optional seat
- NOT required for use of base frame unit with wheelchair
- Dimensions (without Wheelchair Ramp): 69" L x 32" W x 55" H (lowest position) / 69" L x 32" W x 75" H (highest position)
- Unit Weight: 268 lbs.
- 120v Power Supply
- Shipping Dimensions (on pallet): 69" L x 21" W x 71" H (Freight Shipping Class 125)
- Shipping Weight (on pallet): 387 lbs.
- Frame Lifetime
- Parts 5 Years
- Labor 3 Year
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Looking for other rehabilitation exercise equipment for a sports therapy clinic? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.