Suede Leather Dipping Belt -- Ironcompany (LDBSD)
IRON COMPANY® Suede Leather Dipping Belt for Weight Lifting - What is the best way to do weighted dips? The Dip Belt is the proper tool to perform heavy weighted dips with dumbbells or plates to build bigger arms and chest. This Pioneer suede leather dip belt by General Leathercraft meets all the requirements you will need for the ultimate dip workout! This essential upper body training accessory is made of top grade sole leather with heavy duty "D" rings. It is contoured for comfort and to prevent slipping. This American-made dipping belt is finished with high quality garment suede on the outside to add style and color. Get ready to "bomb" your triceps, chest, and delts during your upper body workouts for more strength and size.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- 28-1/2" finished length end-to-end
- Back panel is 7" x 10" wide
- Nickel plated steel rivets
- Outside covered with Suede Leather in your choice of black, blue, red, or pink standard colors
- Custom suede colors available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- Inside leather imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo
- Includes 23" steel welded chain and 6mm steel wire zinc-plated spring clip
- Metal parts are rust and corrosion proof
- Load limit 400 lbs.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Please allow up to 10 business days (2 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" x 8" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of weightlifting equipment for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS