Theragun Elite Deep Tissue Massage Gun 4th Gen | Therabody (ELITE)
Available In Black and White
Includes 5 Attachments, Cord & Case
Theragun Elite by Therabody - Our powerful deep muscle treatment, in an ultra-quiet smart percussive therapy device with advanced sound insulation. The Theragun Elite works deep to melt away tension and release soreness, empowering you to care for your body daily.
- Increasing blood flow
- Decreasing lactic acid
- Improving range of motion
- Hydrating tissue
- Preventing adhesions
- Faster warm-up
- Faster recovery
- Increasing flexibility
- Decreasing inflammation
- Improving posture
- Decreasing muscle soreness
- Enhancing sleep quality
- Premium. Effective. Felt, Not Heard.
- The elegantly designed ultimate wellness partner is quieter than ever. It integrates with a personalized app experience to reduce your tension, whether itcomes from everyday life, work, or workouts.
- Theragun Elite percussive therapy device effectively relieves pain, acceleratesrecovery, and improves performance.
- Theragun Elite is your ultimate at-home recovery device.
Optional Elite Theragun Wireless Charging Stand
- Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Smart Percussive Therapy with Bluetooth connectivity
- 3 built-in app-guided preset routines
- OLED Screen
- Force meter
- Wireless charging enabled
- Theragun Triangle™ ergonomic handle design
- 1-year warranty
- Available in black and white
- Includes: Hard case, Power adapter and 5 attachments: Dampener, Standard Ball, Thumb, Cone, Wedge
- Speed: Customizable speed range (1750-2400 PPMs)
- Amplitude: 16mm
- Force: 40 lbs of no stall force
- Battery Life: Internal lithium-ion battery (120 minutes)
Using the Elite
1. To turn on the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button for 2 seconds on the button pad.
2. Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed.
3. Press the left (<) and right (>) arrows on the button pad to toggle between your Elite’s pre-loaded treatment presets.
4. To turn off the Elite, firmly press and hold the center button on the button pad until the device shuts down.
Connecting the Attachments
Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment.
- Hard case.
- 5 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch.
- Dampener - Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball - Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Cone - Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
Smart App Integration via Bluetooth, OLED Screen, Customizable Speed Range, 3 App-Guided Preset Routines Saved on Device
5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
All 4th Generation attachments
Elite Wireless Charging Stand, Multi-Device Wireless Charger, World Travel Charger
9.5 in x 6.7 in x 2.8 in
(24.0 cm x 17.0 cm x 7.4 cm)
Battery Life and Charge Time
120 minutes; 80 minutes
12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
1-Year Limited Warranty
To have the Theragun device or a part repaired or replaced under warranty, it must be returned with freight prepaid and insured to Therabody. This warranty does not apply to damage that Therabody determines to be from repairs made or attempted by anyone other than Therabody authorized personnel, including misuse, alterations, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of maintenance, or accidents. For any warranty issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Therabody does not authorize anyone, including, but not limited to, retailers, remote purchasers or the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a retailer to obligate Therabody in any way beyond the terms set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse, accident, liquids, including but not limited to, water or lotions, the attachment of any unauthorized accessories, alteration to the product, improper use, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical power supply, loss of power, variation in line voltage, dropped product, malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer's recommended maintenance, transportation damage, theft, neglect, vandalism or environmental conditions, loss of use during the period the product is at the Theragun repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of Therabody.
This warranty provided herein shall be the sole and exclusive warranty. There shall be no other warranties expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness, or any other obligation on the part of the company with respect to products covered by this warranty. Therabody shall have no liability for any incidental, consequential or special damages. In no event shall this warranty require more than the repair or replacement of any part or parts which is found to be defective within the effective warranty period. No refunds will be given. If replacement parts for defective and materials are not available, Therabody reserves the right to make product substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged and/or resealed products, including but not limited to the sale of such products on Internet auction sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof which are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified without the prior express and written consent of Theragun, Inc.
This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights, which may vary from state to state. Because of individual state regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty is effective for all Theragun products purchased through a Therabody website within the timelines covered. Any modifications or adaptation to enable it to operate in any other country are not covered under this warranty.
- UPS included within the lower 48 states only. This does not include AK, HI or US territories. If you are ordering from these locations, a separate shipping cost will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
- Lead Times: Theragun by Therabody products typically ship within approximately 48-hours. However, this lead time can vary due to extreme ordering during the pandemic. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep first should you need more current info.