Theragun Prime Deep Tissue Massage Gun 4th Gen | Therabody (PRIME)
Customizeable Speed Range
Includes 4 Attachments, Cord & Pouch
Theragun Prime™ by Therabody - Theragun Prime offers deep muscle treatment for your body’s needs. The essential Smart Percussive Therapy device is ergonomically designed for everyone in mind. Coupled with our intuitive app as your guide the Theragun Prime helps to release everyday strain and stress.
Unrivaled Power. Remarkably Quiet™.
Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™ delivers renowned Theragun power, while being quieter than ever.
Bluetooth Enabled Smart Percussive Therapy™
The Therabody app connects seamlessly via Bluetooth to deliver customized wellness routines pulled from your activity data. Our app will guide you through each wellness routine, showing you all the unexpected ways our device can help enhance your life.
16mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into the muscle than consumer-grade vibration massagers to stimulate circulation, generate heat, and release your deepest tension.
- Increasing blood flow
- Decreasing lactic acid
- Improving range of motion
- Hydrating tissue
- Preventing adhesions
- Faster warm-up
- Faster recovery
- Increasing flexibility
- Decreasing inflammation
- Improving posture
- Decreasing muscle soreness
- Enhancing sleep quality
Optional Prime Theragun Wireless Charging Stand
Simply place your Prime into this convenient charging stand for easy charging and instant access to your device anytime. And because the Prime can remain in its Charging Stand even when fully charged, you can set the stand on a coffee table or a shelf and display your device in any room.
- Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Smart Percussive Therapy™ with Bluetooth connectivity
- App-guided routines
- 5-Speed range with customizable speed through our app
- Delivers up to 30 lbs of no-stall force
- Internal lithium-ion battery (120 minutes)
- Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
- 1-Year warranty
Using the Prime
1. To turn on the Prime, firmly press and hold the center button for 2 seconds on the button pad.
2. Press the up (^) and down (v) arrows to toggle between 5 preset speeds and adjust your treatment level.
3. To turn off the Prime, firmly press and hold the center button on the button pad.
Connecting the Attachments
Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment.
- Travel pouch.
- 4 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch.
- Dampener - Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball - Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Cone - Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
- Thumb - Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Power adapter
Smart App Integration via Bluetooth, Customizable Speed Range, App-guided routines can be run on the Prime
5 built-in speeds (1750, 1900, 2100, 2200, 2400 percussions per minute) and app-controlled customizable speed range (any speed between 1750-2400 percussions per minute).
All 4th Generation attachments
Prime Wireless Charging Stand
8.9 in x 6.3 in x 2.7 in
(22.5 cm x 16 cm x 7.3 cm)
Battery Life and Charge Time
120 minutes; 80 minutes
12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
1-Year Limited Warranty
To have the Theragun device or a part repaired or replaced under warranty, it must be returned with freight prepaid and insured to Therabody. This warranty does not apply to damage that Therabody determines to be from repairs made or attempted by anyone other than Therabody authorized personnel, including misuse, alterations, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of maintenance, or accidents. For any warranty issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Therabody does not authorize anyone, including, but not limited to, retailers, remote purchasers or the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a retailer to obligate Therabody in any way beyond the terms set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse, accident, liquids, including but not limited to, water or lotions, the attachment of any unauthorized accessories, alteration to the product, improper use, unauthorized repairs or modifications, improper use of electrical power supply, loss of power, variation in line voltage, dropped product, malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer's recommended maintenance, transportation damage, theft, neglect, vandalism or environmental conditions, loss of use during the period the product is at the Theragun repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of Therabody.
This warranty provided herein shall be the sole and exclusive warranty. There shall be no other warranties expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness, or any other obligation on the part of the company with respect to products covered by this warranty. Therabody shall have no liability for any incidental, consequential or special damages. In no event shall this warranty require more than the repair or replacement of any part or parts which is found to be defective within the effective warranty period. No refunds will be given. If replacement parts for defective and materials are not available, Therabody reserves the right to make product substitutions in lieu of repair or replacement.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged and/or resealed products, including but not limited to the sale of such products on Internet auction sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof which are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified without the prior express and written consent of Theragun, Inc.
This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights, which may vary from state to state. Because of individual state regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty is effective for all Theragun products purchased through a Therabody website within the timelines covered. Any modifications or adaptation to enable it to operate in any other country are not covered under this warranty.
- UPS included within the lower 48 states only. This does not include AK, HI or US territories. If you are ordering from these locations, a separate shipping cost will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
- Lead Times: Theragun by Therabody products typically ship within approximately 48-hours. However, this lead time can vary due to extreme ordering during the pandemic. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep first should you need more current info.