Tri Level Horizontal Bar - Outdoor Fitness Equipment | TriActive USA (HBAR3)
Made In USA
For Outdoor Use
Fully Powder Coated
GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN
Tri Level Horizontal Bar - Outdoor Fitness Equipment | TriActive USA (HBAR3) - The Tri Level Horizontal Bar by TriActive USA is an outdoor bodyweight training station that includes three individual bars at heights of 5', 6' and 7'. Each horizontal bar will accomodate users of varying heights for outdoor workouts such as pull-ups, muscle-ups, hanging in place and also makes a sturdy anchor point for suspension trainers or resistance bands. Each piece of outdoor gym equipment is tested for 1,000 hours of salt spray resistance. To meet and exceed this rigorous testing, each Tri Level Horizontal Bar is fully pre-treated with iron phosphate, zinc and then fully powder coated to withstand any outdoor climate and provide safe and functional outdoor workouts for many years to come. All outdoor horizontal bars are Made In The USA and fabricated without the use of exposed cables, hydraulics or plastic seating, which helps maintain a safe and secure environment for use in corrections facilities and parks and recreation.
All TriActive Outdoor Fitness Equipment is available for purchase through Ironcompany.com, LLC GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
- Product Dimensions: 62” L x 8” D x 88”H
- Bar Heights: 5', 6', and 7'.
- TriActive USA’s PDIP assumes usage of American standard size tubing, namely 3” x 3” square tubing x 11ga, 1-1/2” x 3” rectangular tubing x 11ga, 1-1/2” Sch. 40 pipe, 1-1/4” OD round tubing x 11ga, 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” square tubing x 16ga, ¼” hot rolled flat bar, and 11ga carbon steel sheet metal. TriActive USA Fitness Equipment does not include any of the following: exposed cables, hydraulics or plastic seating.
- Color: Green and Almond baked-on powder coat.
- Powder Coat Specs: Powder coating thickness 6-8 mils. Coatings are tested for 1000 hours of salt spray resistance. Pre-treated, iron phosphate applied, zinc powder applied, functional powder applied, and final TGIC powder coat is applied to provide outstanding weathering capabilities.
- Corrections Applications: When equipment is sold to corrections customers, it’s constructed with non-removable, break away, tamper resistant hardware.
- Unit Weight: 150 lbs.
- Assembly: N/A
- Installation: IRON COMPANY does not provide installation at this time but we do try to assist customers in finding a local installer. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for our installation sheet.
- Government Purchase: Available for open market Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Limited 10-year warranty on steel posts, welds, bars and other steel parts on all units that are fully welded, with non-moving parts.
- Limited 5-year warranty on steel posts, welds, bars and other steel parts for all units with moving parts.
- Warranties are not covered by misuse, abuse or alterations. Each warranty is handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Shipping is NOT included. Please contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for a delivered outdoor fitness equipment quote.
- LTL Freight – Ships via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate. Additional services such as inside delivery are available upon request for an additional fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- All USA Made outdoor fitness equipment is made to order. Please allow approx. 6-8 weeks for production.