Proformance Plus Adjustable Cable Crossover -- Tuff Stuff (PPMS-250)
Proformance Plus PPMS-250 Adjustable Cable Crossover - The Proformance Plus Adjustable Cable Crossover by TuffStuff is an incredibly versatile resistance training unit with two independent 15-position pulley columns that allow for unilateral and bilateral exercises. It also includes a multi-grip pull-up station with wide, narrow, reverse, and neutral grip chinning handles for even more functionality. The pull-up station adds mid-back and lat training to the long list of uses for this important piece of equipment. Probably the first lift people think of when the cable crossover unit is mentioned is the one for which it is named. To be sure, cable crossovers are an excellent pectoral exercise that provide an excellent pump and can help you gain muscle separation and striations. Incline flyes, done by sliding an adjustable bench into the open frame and setting the pulleys in the low position, are an excellent complement to crossovers for a great chest training one-two punch.
While cable crossovers and cable flyes are great bilateral exercises, many excellent unilateral exercises can be done on the Proformance Plus Adjustable Cable Crossover machine utilizing only one pulley column, especially for arm training. For the triceps, pushdowns, overhead extensions, and kickbacks are staple exercises requiring only a quick pop pin adjustment of the pulley column. The biceps can be trained with a wide variety of single and double arm curl variations using different bar attachments, including a straight bar, an EZ curl bar, a single pulley handle, and others. Cable work is also one of the best ways to target the small muscles of the rotator cuff with internal and external rotation exercises for prehabilitation (injury avoidance) and for post-injury rehabilitation. Though not a primary apparatus for leg training, you can even use this incredibly versatile machine to tone the hamstrings, glutes and hips by incorporating an ankle strap for leg curls, glute kickbacks, abduction, and adduction. The open design allows you not only to use different workout benches, but also to accommodate wheelchairs and stability balls for diverse training populations in both performance and rehab settings.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Adjustable Cable Crossover Specs and Features:
- Assembled Dimensions: 44" L x 147" W x 93" H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2" x 4" x 11-gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Specially designed three-point floor contact that wont wobble
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds to keep user and bystanders clear of moving parts
- Guide Rods: ¾ solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Cables: 3/16 military spec steel cable coated to ¼ diameter with 4,200 pounds tensile strength
- Pulleys: Ball bearing swivel pulleys increase fluidity and cable response for more effective sport specific training; pulleys are made from aluminum for smoothest travel and best wear
- Pulley Column: 15-position high-low pulley column allows variety of exercises
- Pull-Up Bar: Durable-welded knurled zinc plated multi-grip station for wide, narrow, reverse, and neutral grip upper body exercises. Also makes a great anchor point for the CrossCore or other suspension training products
- Accessibility: Accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches, and stability balls
- Resistance Ratio: Available with 1:1/2 weight resistance for fitness facilities or 1:1/4 weight resistance for rehabilitation and wellness training.
- Weight Stacks: Two (2) 150-pound steel weight stacks with machine pressed premium nylon bushings for smooth and quiet weight stack movement. Resistance at handles is 1/2 of weight selected.
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Optional: 200-pound weight stacks
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Unit Weight: 695 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Shipping Configuration: 44" W x 90" L x 94" H | 765 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Adjustable Cable Crossover?:
- Independent 15-position pulley columns allow for unilateral and bilateral exercise options
- Wide-base frame designed for functional, speed and ballistic training, is accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches, and stability balls
- Swivel cable ends and handles allow natural wrist movements with no cable twisting
- Durable-welded knurled zinc plated multi-grip station for wide, narrow, reverse, and neutral grip upper body exercises
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Have additional questions regarding this commercial cable crossover? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.