Evolution Dual Stack Multi-Functional Trainer -- Tuff Stuff (MFT-2700)
Evolution MFT-2700 Dual Stack Multi-Functional Trainer - The Evolution Dual Stack Multi-Functional Trainer by TuffStuff Fitness delivers extreme exercise versatility in a space-saving design. At a footprint of less than sixteen square feet, the MFT-2700 Selectorized Functional Trainer is the most space-conscious dual stack functional trainer of its kind on the market. With dual pivot arms that adjust vertically through 150° and horizontally through 165°, and custom cable routing that delivers over eight feet of independent cable travel, economy of design sacrifices nothing in terms of exercise diversity.
Train your chest with a variety of single and double arm cable crossovers, pectoral flyes, and chest presses. The small rotator cuff muscles of your shoulders will be challenged in new ways as they fire to provide stability during shoulder presses, not to mention the many different lateral, front, and rear delt raises you can perform to thoroughly blast your shoulders from every conceivable angle. Train your mid-back and lats with many different rowing and pulldown motions. For arm training, you can attack your triceps with staple exercises such as pushdowns, overhead extensions, and kickbacks. The constant tension that cable resistance provides on both the concentric and eccentric motions when curling will add a whole new dimension to your biceps training. An ankle strap allows you to incorporate glute kicks and hamstring curls that will shape and tone your entire posterior chain. Perhaps one of the finest uses of the Dual Stack Trainer is for abdominal training. Not only can you use it for the most basic midsection exercise, cable crunches, but you can also incorporate more exotic twisting motions into your abdominal training. Twisting involves the obliques and serratus and mimics sport-specific skills like swinging a bat, racket, or club.
Key design features of the TuffStuff Functional Trainer include magnetic selector pins and forward facing weight stacks with high visibility weight identifiers that allow quick resistance changes. Hydraulically supported pivot arms and spring loaded selector handles make adjusting the MFT-2700 Functional Training Machine quick and easy. Rotating swivel pulley brackets provide 360° of unrestricted motion and feature high strength aluminum pulleys with maintenance-free sealed ball bearings. Ultra thin cables and ergonomically designed handles insure comfort and smooth operation.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com TuffStuff Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Evolution MFT-2700 Dual Stack Multi-Functional Trainer Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 63 L x 118 W x 83 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Footprint: Compact footprint uses less than 16 sq. ft.
- Access: Open frame is ideal for weight benches, resistance balls and wheelchairs
- Trainer Arms: Dual plane independent vertical and horizontal rotating arms with 360 degree self-adjusting rotating end pulleys, offers precise positioning for virtually any training or rehab exercises
- Arm Adjustments: Arms offer 150 degrees (15 positions) of high to low vertical adjustments and 165 degrees (5 positions) of side to side horizontal adjustment
- Hydraulics: Hydraulically supported arms make height adjustments user friendly to all
- Pulley Swivels: Sealed ball-bearing pulley swivels increase fluidity and cable response for more effective sports training
- Pulley Wheels: 4.5 sealed ball-bearing premium aluminum pulley wheels included for maximum performance and longevity
- Cables: Ultra-thin aircraft quality cables with nylon coating offers maximum strength with the smoothest travel in the industry
- Cable Travel: Over 8 of independant cable travel for maximum range of motion
- Weight Stacks: Two (2) 200-pound steel weight stacks; 1:4 ratio delivers 2.5-pound resistance increments
- Guide Rods: Ground, polished and hard chromed guide rods are hard wearing and maximize performance life
- Shroud: Shroud fully encases dual weight stacks keeping all moving parts away from trainee and bystanders
- Placard: Exercise placard includes 48 examples of functional trainer exercise possibilities
- DVD: Exercise DVD included
- Available Accessories: Optional accessories include a baseball throwing accessory, baseball bat accessory, golf swing handle accessory, tricep rope and multi-use handle. For more info contact an Ironcompany TuffStuff sales expert today
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color: Platinum Sparkle baked-on powder coat with Cathedral Gray accents
- Light Commercial Warranty: 10-Year Structural | 5-Year bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks | 1-Year cables, linear bearings and pull-pin components | 6-Month upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips. Light commercial warranty applies to locations such as hotels and apartments with daily use from no more than 30 people
- Uses: For home and light commercial use. Use independently or incorporate with resistance balls, weight benches and many types of cable attachments. Use for toning, rehabing, building muscle and gaining strength
- Weight: 750 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Dual Stack Multi-Functional Trainer?:
- Main frame footprint is less than 16 square feet, making this unit ideal for facilities where space is limited
- Superior versatility and open frame design enables users to perform an unlimited number of functional fitness, sport-specific, bodybuilding and rehabilitation exercises
- Hydraulically supported extension arms are easy and safe to adjust no matter a persons height or physical strength and offer 150° (15 positions) of high to low (vertical) and 165° (5 positions) of side to side (horizontal) adjustment
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.