USA Made Fully Welded Commercial Plyo Boxes | Legend Fitness (LEGENDPLYO)
USA Made Fully Welded Commercial Plyo Boxes | Legend Fitness (LEGENDPLYO) - USA Made Plyometrics Boxes by Legend Fitness are second to none in terms of quality. When plyometric training on plyo boxes, stability of the landing surface is key for absolute safety and optimal performance. Legend Plyo Boxes are totally maintenance free and do not have any bolts, nuts or washers to come loose causing unwelcome instability to your training. Each frame is fabricated from heavy wall steel tubing that is fully welded. Welding is metal inert gas (MIG welding) which fuses the metals together at a minimum of 70,000 PSI tensile strength.
USA Made Fully Welded Commercial Plyo Boxes | Legend Fitness (LEGENDPLYO) - USA Made Plyometrics Boxes by Legend Fitness are second to none in terms of quality. When plyometric training on plyo boxes, stability of the landing surface is key for absolute safety and optimal performance. Legend Plyo Boxes are totally maintenance free and do not have any bolts, nuts or washers to come loose causing unwelcome instability to your training. Each frame is fabricated from heavy wall steel tubing that is fully welded. Welding is metal inert gas (MIG welding) which fuses the metals together at a minimum of 70,000 PSI tensile strength. The strength of the weld typically exceeds the strength of the steel tubing. In layman's terms, the weld is stronger than the steel that the weld holds together. This fully welded construction offers long term dependability and consistency for every training session.
A fully powder coated frames is another key ingredient to the maintenance free mix. Since powder coating is much more durable than paint, it provides a scratch and chip resistant barrier between the outside world and the raw steel underneath. It is also superior in corrosion control especially in high humidity areas. Because Legend Fitness plyo boxes are American Made to order, you choose the color that works best for you.
And last but certainly not least when it comes to plyo training is the landing surface. Whether youre using your plyo boxes to get into better shape for everyday life or youre training to become a more valuable athlete on the field, the surface in which you land on is paramount. It is necessary to have a resilient surface that doesnt become its own tripping hazard and stays put, never peels, lifts or tears away from the structure underneath. A non-slip surface can be the difference between having a great workout and being sidelined with an injury. With more and more people taking to parking lots and the outdoors for their workouts these days, our workout environments tend to be less controlled than they used to be. Wet feet combined with a plyo box can spell disaster without the proper materials being used for the landing area. Each Legend Fitness plyo box includes a 3/8 thick rubber top. This is the same material used for floor impact protection in commercial gyms. Not only does it cut down on the impact caused by hard core jumping sessions, but it offers maximum slip resistance even with wet feet.
All USA Made Legend Fitness Plyo Boxes can be purchased from Ironcompany.com factory direct on GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com Fully Welded Plyo Box specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Are Examples Of USA Made Plyometrics Box Training Exercises?:
- Plyo Box Jumping
- Plyo Box Squatting
- Plyo Box Lateral Jumping and Stepping
- Plyo Box Push-Ups
- Plyo Box Tricep Dipping
- Plyo Box Reverse Lunges
- Plyo Box Burpees
- Plyo Box Bridges
- Plyo Box Toe Touches
What Are The Benefits Of Training With USA Made Plyometrics Boxes?:
- Offers a consistently solid feel and better performance thanks to heavy gauge fully welded steel tubing
- 3/8 solid rubber landing platform helps reduce impact and is slip-resistant even when wet
- Helps increase power, acceleration and explosiveness through improving the reaction of fast-twitch muscle fibers
- Improves landing (deceleration) which helps decrease the risk of injury and helps increase ability to make sudden stops
- Increases muscle tone and strength
- Builds endurance and energy
- Helps stimulate the metabolic system for accelerated fat burning
USA Made Plyo Box Singles Include:
- 3134-12 - (1) 17" X 17" X 12" Legend Plyo Box (Weight: 29 lbs.)
- 3134-18 - (1) 19.5" x 19.5" X 18" Legend Plyo Box (Weight: 38 lbs.)
- 3134-24 - (1) 22" X 22" X 24" Legend Plyo Box (Weight: 40 lbs.)
- 3134-30 - (1) 24.5" X 24.5" X 30" Legend Plyo Box (Weight: 46 lbs.)
- 3134-36 - (1) 29.5" X 29.5" X 36" Legend Plyo Box (Weight: 50 lbs.)
- 3134-42 - (1) 32.5" x 32.5" x 42" Legend Plyo Box (Weight: 58 lbs.)
USA Made Plyo Box Sets Include:
- 3134 - (1 each) 12", 18", 24", 30" and 36" Legend Ply Box Set (Ship Weight: 220 lbs.)
- 3206 - (1 each) 12", 18", 24", 30", 36" and 42" Legend Advanced Ply Box Set (Ship Weight: 289 lbs.)
USA Made Plyometrics Box Specifications:
- Colors: Many colors to choose from
- Coating: Baked on durable powder coat finish
- Sizes: 12" to 42" high stackable plywood boxes
- Construction: Heavy gauge fully welded steel tubing
- Platform Material: 3/8 thick impact resistant, non-slip rubber
- Portability: Easy for one person to grab and move
- Stability: Heavy, solid design
- Space Efficient: Stack and store while using only a minimal footprint
- Maintenance: Zero maintenance required thanks to the powder coated fully welded steel frames
- Uses: Heavy-duty construction for use in all commercial environments
- Government Purchase: Quick and easy GSA and CMAS purchasing through Ironcompany.com
- Shipping: All sizes and sets are shipped on a wooden pallet with a 24-hour notification
- Proudly Made In The USA
Legend Fitness Warranty:
Legend Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Legend Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the following periods and in the following respects:
- Structural Frames1 (excluding powder coat): 15-Years
- Bronze Bushings, Pillow Block Bearings, & Pulleys: 5-Years (excluding Rugby and Speedway)
- Platforms: 1-Year (excluding Varsity, Rugby and Speedway)
- Wood/Foam Plyo Boxes: 1-Year (Performance Series only)
- Other Components2 (specified below): 1-Year (excluding Rugby)
- Wear Items & Soft Components3 (specified below): 90-Days (excluding Rugby)
- Upholstery: 90-Days
- Legend Fitness Barbells: 2-Years (Performance Series only)
- Electronics: 120-Days (Speedway Circuit only)
- Handles, Grips, & Accessories Not Manufactured By Legend Fitness: Refer to Applicable Manufacturer Warranty
1 Frames are defined as the welded structural element of the product, but not any removable fasteners, parts or powder coat finishes.
2 Includes ABS scuff guards, adder plates, aluminum diamond plates, ball bearings, cables, cable retainers, chains, chrome finishes, docking spacers, flex tube (covers raw shafts), guide rods, fasteners, linear bearings, linear rods, Monster Hook wear surfaces, placard spacers, platform rubber, pop pins, powder coating, roller bearings, rubber bumpers, rubber donuts, rubber grommets, rubber saddles (for pro style dumbbell racks), selector pins, shaft collars, snap links, snap rings, springs, thrust bearings, toe stops, UHMW peg guards, weight stacks, wheels, heim joints, and cable assemblies. For Legend Rugby products this also includes the rope portion of pivot handle, pad portion of binding pad, and ground spikes.
3 Includes end caps, end covers, grip ends, foam rubber grips, smooth rubber grips, hole plugs, self-adhesive rubber, spring collars, stickers and decals, grip tape, turn knobs, and removable handles. May include some upholstery.
Legend Fitness’ solution for any of the above warranties shall be repair or replacement of defective parts, or the supply of labor to remedy any defect.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
UNAUTHORIZED SALES AND WARRANTY POLICY
Any sale of Legend Fitness products by an unauthorized source or by any other manner not authorized by Legend Fitness shall void the warranty on the applicable product(s). Authorized Legend Fitness dealers and resellers have the knowledge and training to supply you with Legend Fitness products that best meet your needs and to install those products so that you’ll enjoy their maximum performance. Legend Fitness factory warranty is only valid on products purchased direct from a Legend Fitness Sales Representative or from an authorized Legend Fitness Dealer or approved Reseller.
- This warranty applies to only the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Under no circumstances will Legend Fitness be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary or consequential losses, damages, or expenses in connection with exercise products.
- This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective component of Legend Fitness manufacture. Repair or replacement will be at the discretion of Legend Fitness and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
- Use of the equipment in any environment that is subject to excessive temperatures or moisture may void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear – including, but not limited to: cables, belts, chains, wearguards, powder coat finishes, upholstery cuts or any other incidental damage as a result of regular use and attrition.
- This warranty does not cover damage that is not a result of a manufacturer defect, including improper assembly, inadequate maintenance, or installation of other parts or components not manufactured or supplied by Legend Fitness.
- This warranty does not cover damage or failure as a result of an accident, abuse, corrosion, use of the device other than its intended purpose, discoloration of paint or plastic, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters, collision, or unauthorized modifications.
OUR FACTORY WARRANTY IS VOID IF
- You purchase Legend product(s) from an unauthorized dealer or reseller.
- You purchase used or pre-owned Legend product(s) from a private party, facility or unauthorized source.
- You purchase Legend Fitness product(s) from an Internet site not authorized by Legend Fitness.
Legend Fitness recommends that you verify if the Dealer or Reseller you are considering is an authorized Legend equipment dealer by contacting the Legend Fitness headquarters. This is especially important when considering purchasing Legend Fitness products over the Internet.
THE LEGEND FITNESS BARBELL GUARANTEE
- Limited 2 year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage.
- This warranty does not cover rust, bending due to misuse, or any defect caused from use outside the stated functional capacity of the bar.
- Warranty against bending does not cover any bar which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes abusive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on a box, bench, spotter arms or hooks in a power rack, excessive dropping with insufficient or damaged bumper plates, or excessive dropping with iron plates, and similar usage).
Any specific issues or product warranty claims will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Legend Fitness LEGENDPLYO - Does NOT Include Shipping:
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping.
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email email@example.com.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any freight damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.