45 lb. USA Made Heavy-Duty Powerlifting Bar -- Ironcompany (ICWHS)
Benefit: Made In USA
Uses: Commercial & CrossFit
ICWHS 45 lb. USA Made Heavy-Duty Powerlifting Bar - American Made Power Bar - The ICWHS Heavy-Duty Powerlifting Bar is static load tested to 1,500 lbs. with a tensile strength rating of 165,000 PSI. Its 1.22" (31mm) diameter bar shaft is ideal for heavy pressing and squatting movements. The bar shaft includes a medium diamond knurling pattern with single ring Powerlifting hash marks and a black zinc coated finish for better wear. One-piece silver zinc coated weight sleeves offer 16.40" of loadable space for holding plenty of iron or solid rubber bumper plates. This one-piece design is virtually maintenance free and features bushings for consistently smooth rotation and elimination of excess torque on the wrists and steel end caps include a snap ring. A one-year warranty is included against bending and breaking which makes it great for harsh commercial environments.
What's the difference between powerlifting bars and Olympic weightlifting bars? Power lifting bars are less flexible than Olympic weight lifting bars, since powerlifting movements such as the squat, bench press, and deadlift require a more static, and less dynamic, movement of the bar for more control of the weight without whip. The Ironcompany® Power Bar is virtually maintenance free and can be put into any weight room application without worry. Sleeves are made up of one piece construction with no bolts to loosen. Rated to 1500 lbs, this Olympic bar will offer the strength and durability needed for repeated pounding and abuse, at a price far less than most comparable bars.
Need additional information on this Heavy-Duty Powerlifting bar or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
45 lb. Powerlifting Bar Features:
- Includes: One 7' Olympic bar
- Construction: Steel bar and sleeves
- Total Length: 7' (84")
- Weight Capacity: 1,500 lbs. static load
- Tensile Strength: 165,000 PSI
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (INCLUDES center knurl)
- Grip Diameter: 1.22" (31mm)
- Hash Marks: Single ring Olympic hash marks
- Finish: Black zinc bar shaft and silver zinc sleeves
- Bar Rotation: Bushing design for low friction spin
- Sleeve Assembly: One piece construction (no bolts) with snap ring
- Sleeve Length: 16.40" loadable sleeve length
- End Caps: Steel end caps with Ironcompany.com logo
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2" center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit Boxes, Sports Performance Training Centers and Commercial Gyms
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty against bending and breaking
- Storage: As with any Olympic bar, store indoors out of the elements
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 48 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.
2 months ago