18 lb. Weighted Fitness Vest for Cross-Training -- Valor Fitness (EH-18)
Valor Fitness EH-18 Weighted Training Vest - The EH-18 Fitness Vest from Valor Fitness is a fixed-weight training vest that is used during cross-training exercise and cardiovascular workouts to build strength and stamina and increase lung capacity. Whether you are looking to build muscle, lose weight, or build cardiovascular endurance, a weighted vest is a great accessory to wear at the gym, while exercising at home or outdoors, or in a sports performance training environment. The EH-18 Weight Vest is constructed from strong fabric with heavy duty stitching for strength and durability. While most weighted vests are designed with pockets that hold hard metal insertable weights and have considerable bulk during wear, the EH-18 is specifically designed to be sleek, snug, and form-fitting. The contoured cut of the vest allows for freedom and mobility to perform explosive movement without feeling restricted at all. The snug fit prevents jostling, slosh, or other distraction or impediment to high velocity movement during exercise. The minimalist surface area creates more open ventilation to better keep you cool. Using sand as the weighted fill material sewn inside comfortable neoprene fabric, the EH-18 vest has a soft feel when worn making it the perfect companion during sports practice, high intensity interval training (HIIT), functional training, circuit training, or cardio workouts. This vest will fit most individuals, both men and women.
What are the benefits of training with a weighted vest? Used for a variety of training approaches, a weight vest workout is one instance when carrying a little extra baggage can actually improve your physical performance for a wider set of muscle groups. Thats because the added weight of a strength vest creates additional resistance during muscle building, body-weight exercises, and heart-pumping cardio activities making you expend more energy to achieve your fitness goals. With their high versatility, weight vests allow for a broad range of exercises, such as walking, jogging, running, rope-jumping, hiking, calisthenics, high bar training, bike riding, core strengthening, push-ups, pull-ups, planks, and weight training. But before you go strapping on a heavy core training vest or weighted running vest for your next workout, be sure youre properly conditioned to carry the extra weight.
- (1) Fixed Weighted Vest 18 lbs.
- One size fits most
- Unisex for use by men or women
- 18 pounds fixed weight (not adjustable)
- Sand used as weighted filler material for soft, flexible, form-fitting feel
- Equal weight distribution across vest for proper balance during exercise
- Heavy duty stitching for extra strength and durability
- Contoured, open X-design for freedom of movement and ventilation
- Snug fit for wear during high intensity training
- Neoprene padded fabric construction designed for comfort
- Heavy duty side release plastic clap with adjustable strap
- Padded flap beneath fastening clasp for comfort on the chest
- Light reflective striped bands for night training safety
- Black vest with bright orange trim accents
- Unit dimensions: 16 L x 13 W x 3 D
- Shipping dimensions: 18 x 8 x 8
- Shipping weight: 20 lbs.
Looking for other cross-training accessories to build strength and endurance? Contact an Ironcompany.com exercise equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS