Wall-Mount Continuum Quarter Cage -- Legend Fitness (3903)
Legend Fitness 3903 Wall-Mount Continuum Quarter Cage - Originally developed to meet the precise specifications of a local crossfit facility, the Wall-Mount Quarter Cage is an extremely economical and space-saving solution in racking systems. Constructed of the same 3x3-inch steel tubing as our Performance Series cages, the 3903 is a fantastic solution for those looking to outfit a garage gym on a budget, for crossfit facilities that need a simple racking system without taking up too much valuable floor space, or for those that need an expandable system that can grow with their facilitys needs.
- (2) upright 3 x 3 frame posts
- (1) 42 Cross-member with 1.25-inch diameter tube
- (2) Beefy J-Hooks - five-piece welded bar hooks with solid 1-inch racking pins
NOTE: For wall mounting requires (2) Wall-mount posts - Choose from 4', 6', or 8' deep options
- 2-inch hole spacing
- Laser-cut racking numbers
- Durable DuPont powder coat finish
- Additional modular length, rigidity and pull-up options can be added among multiple Quarter Cages through the use of the 3903-6SC Quarter Cage 6' Side Connector (optional)
- 2-Tone frame color combination available for most Legend pieces for a small upcharge - Call or email for details
Specifications - 3903 Continuum Quarter Cage ONLY (excluding wall mounts) :
- Dimensions (W x H): 48 x 104
- Shipping Weight (not including pallet): 115 lbs.
OPTIONAL Reverse Spotter Arms (3244):Reverse Spotter Arms add safety for users performing squats from the front of their cage. Fully welded, with a durable Silver Vein powder coat finish and a 1-inch diameter steel rod to bear the weight. Deep front lip for additional safety.
- Sold as a PAIR
- Fully welded for maximum strength
- Racking rod is 1-inch diameter case-hardened steel
- Available only in our chip-resistant Silver Vein finish
- Supplied with large white LEGEND decal
- Dimensions (each): 28" L x 3.375" W x 13" H
- Shipped Weight (for pair): 38 lbs.
A variety of side-to-side AND front-to-back connectors in different lengths allow the 3903 to still be mounted to a wall for space-conscious floorplans, or allow a pair of 3903s to be paired back-to-back to create the ever-expanding Continuum System. Please contact a salesperson to request a quote for custom modular configuration.
NOTE: Must be solidly secured to structural elements. Must be bolted to the floor and to a solid wall or wall support member. No hardware is included for mounting of quarter cage to wall. It is recommended to hire a professional to ensure proper installation to wall.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of modular racks for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legend Frame Colors
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.