Weight Assisted Chin and Dip Machine -- Body-Solid (FCD-STK)
Stack up your personal best with Body-Solid's Stand Along Fusion Chin Dip
With its weight-assisted kneepad mechanism, the Fusion Chin-Dip provides the same benefits of chin and dip exercises to everyone, regardless of their current fitness level or weight. Plus, its 210 lb. weight stack enables you to counterbalance your own bodyweight.
By doing pull-ups chin-ups and dips, you can effectively and efficiently build muscles in your arms, shoulders and back. Add vertical knees raises, and you'll soon see an increase in definition of your lower abdominal muscles. Best of all, the benefits of these exercises can be enjoyed by fitness enthusiasts of all skill and strength levels.
- Counter-resistance knee-pad platform allows user to control desired weight-assist balance
- Weight Stack: 210 lbs. or 310 lbs.
- Lat Pull-Up (wide grip) / Chin-Up (close grip) Station features easy step-up entry
- Easy access Dip Station features oversized diameter grips for ultimate comfort
- Ultra-thick DuraFirm back, arm and knee pads.
- 11 gauge steel frame with 1 5/8 x 3 oval tubing
- 2"x 2" all-4-side welded high tensile strength steel mainframe construction
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- Dimensions: 82" H x 63" L x 54" W
- Product Weight: 479lb / 217.27kg
- Distance between dip handles 20
- Distance to top of dip handles 53.5
- Distance between arm pads 17.5
- Distance to top of arm pads 55.5
- 42 lat bar with close grip handles
- Two step up platforms
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.