15kg Women's Elite Needle Bearing Weight Training Bar -- Ironcompany (ICWWEB)
Benefit: Needle Bearings
Uses: Commercial & CrossFit
ICWWEB 15kg Womens Elite Needle Bearing Weight Training Bar - The ICWWEB Womens Olympic Needle Bearing Bar by Ironcompany® is Made In The USA from steel having an ultimate tensile strength rating of 165,000 PSI. This extremely high tensile strength steel used to forge the 25mm bar shaft ensures the safety of its users in most any setting for any type of lifting. The shaft includes a medium knurl (no center knurl) and a nickel plate finish. Nickel platings are known for their hardness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance therefore making an excellent Olympic bar finish. Perhaps the most important feature of the ICWWEB is the four needle bearings per sleeve it includes for optimal performance.
Why are needle bearing Olympic bars superior to Olympic bars having bushings? Needle-bearing barbells are perfect for training with Olympic lifting movements such as power cleans, clean and jerks, and snatches where good whip is needed. Needle bearing bar sleeves will spin better than a bushing bar, preventing the rotational inertia of the weight plates from being transmitted to the bar and your grip. Ironcompany Elite bars compare favorably with the very best bars made anywhere in the world, at hundreds of dollars less than comparable bars.
Need additional information on this Womens Needle Bearing Weightlifting Bar or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight lifting equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
15kg Womens Needle Bearing Bar Features:
- Includes: One 79.75" Olympic bar
- Construction: Steel bar and sleeves
- Total Length: 79.75"
- Tensile Strength: 165,000 PSI
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (NO center knurl)
- Grip Diameter: 0.98 (25mm)
- Hash Marks: Dual ring Olympic and Powerlifting hash marks
- Finish: Nickel plated bar shaft and sleeves.
- Bar Rotation: Four needle bearing per side design for smoothest rotation
- Sleeve Assembly: Snap ring
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 13.00
- Sleeve Collars: Banded sleeve collars for easy identification
- End Caps: Steel end caps with Ironcompany.com logo
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2 center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit Boxes, Sports Performance Training Centers and Commercial Gyms
- Performance: Moderate whip for use in Olympic weightlifting
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty against bending and breaking
- Storage: As with any Olympic bar, store indoors out of the elements
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15kg)
- Ship Weight: 36 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.