Xebex Runner Curved Treadmill | Xebex (ACTAR-08)
Non-Motorized, Self-Generated Power
User Defined Performance
Purchase On GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN
Xebex Runner Curved Treadmill | Xebex (ACTAR-08) - The Xebex Runner is a non-motorized, self-generated, curved treadmill. Using no electricity, and instead running on the energy produced by the runner's own movement on the treadmill. Beginners and competitors can run at desired speed and change output at will with no maximum or minimum speed setting. We designed the Xebex Runner to have the largest "sweet-spot" and best responsiveness to user's speeds possible. This product can be purchased on the GSA Advantage through Ironcompany.com GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
- Display Windows: Time, Heart rate, Speed (KM or Mi), Distance (M or Mi), Watts, Calories, Pace (Minutes per KM/MI), RPM, and more
- Functions: Interval, Pace, Target Finish Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Split Time, and more
- Console will also record history such as Total Run Time, Distance, Summary at end of workouts, Total Calories, Max Speed, and more
- Set interval work programs by Time, Distance, or Calories
- Set a Target Time, Distance, Calories, or Heart Rate
- Improve previous benchmarks by setting "Target Time + Distance" and the console will actively remind you if you're "on pace" or need to run "faster" in order to finish the targeted distance within the targeted time
- Set "Event Mode" to easily manage competitions and athlete testing
- Console is compatible with a variety of smartphone apps and group leaderboard software
- Compatible with ANT+ chest belts
The Xebex Runner is a motorless, self-generated, curved treadmill. Using no electricity, and instead running on the energy produced by the runner's own movement. Beginners and competitors can run at desired speed and change output at will with no maximum or minimum speed setting. Our 10mm thick, low-impact, shock-absorbing, vulcanized rubber running surface provides the runner with more comfort and less impact during long distance runs and all-out sprints. Proven to burn 30% more calories than traditional, motorized treadmills.
We designed the Xebex Runner to have the largest "sweet-spot" and best responsiveness available. We define the "sweet-spot" as the areas on the treadmill users will run to maintain, increase, or decrease speed. The larger the "sweet-spot," the easier it is for runners to keep the same pace, increase speed into an all-out sprint, or decrease the speed to a walk or low-speed jog as needed. The responsiveness of the Xebex Runner comes in handy when users are attempting to pick-up speed, maintain speed, or decrease speed. Users will find that the Xebex Runner's slats are very responsive to the user's speed during high, medium, and low speeds.
Shock absorbing slats made of rubber reduce impact on the joints, such as knees and hips, providing a much more comfortable and safer training experience.
EASY TO USE SMART CONNECT CONSOLE
Built with Long-Distance Runs and HIIT (high intensity interval training) in mind, The Xebex Runner console keeps you informed on your Time, Calories burned, Distance, Speed, Watts, RPM, and Pace, with a number of heart-rate and interval programs available. Compatible with a variety of mobile fitness apps for your smartphone as well as group leaderboard software.
The easy-to-use console features Smart Connect, which allows users to connect our Smart Connect equipment to a variety of 3rd party apps.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: WALK BACKWARDS WITH RESISTANCE
The Runner features a resistance knob located at the rear of the base that enables users to increase or decrease the belt’s resistance. This unique feature makes it possible to use the treadmill for walking backwards while still facing the console.
Walking backwards stimulates stronger muscles and tendons than walking forwards, resulting in the following benefits:
- Reduced risk of injury
- Stronger knees/joints
- Reduced knee and back pain
- Improve runner strength
- Overall better performance
Why choose the Xebex Runner?
- Eliminates the need for long distance (space-saving)
- Able to vary the training (walking with heavy resistance or moving at a faster pace with less resistance)
- Overall versatility
- Training doesn't have to depend on the weather, can use indoors or outdoors ("no days off")
HEAVY & STABLE
At 332 pounds, the Runner remains through the most intense training sessions. During sprints, the user will feel safe and stable with our precisely engineered deck, instead of a feeling of slipping or that the treadmill is moving faster than the user's legs and feet can move. During low speed jogs or walks, users will feel the high-quality bearings and slight angle produces a smooth, comfortable feeling that allows users to easily maintain speed like running on a track, instead of a feeling of "walking in sand."
INDUSTRY-LEADING DRIVE SYSTEM
We've designed the Xebex Runner to require less maintenance and be easier to maintain than comparable competitor models. We use 4x Pillow Block Bearings where others use Ball Bearings. With the Xebex Runner, you can change the Pillow Block Bearings in under 5 minutes without removing any parts from the internal frame. Most competitor designs require disassembly of the internal frame to access the interior bearings which results in over 4 hours of labor for maintenance.
Burn 30% more calories than running on a traditional motorized treadmill. The self-powered nature of the curved runner makes it similar to walking outside, requiring more from the hamstrings, glutes and core to propel the body forward.
- Net Weight: 332 LBS
- Assembled Dimensions: 71" x 35" x 60"
- Running Area: 67"L x 17"W
- Max User Weight, Run: 350 LBS
- Max User Weight, Walk 4 mph max: 700 LBS
- Made in Taiwan
- PATENT PENDING
- 5 year frame,
- 3 year moving parts
- 2 year console
Shipping NOT Included:
- Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion.
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt.
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- Ship Weight: 402 LBS
- Ship Dimensions: 74" x 40" x 30"